Think we're going to need a bigger dog . . . .

Amazing taste to eat you cannot compare farm wild boar to true wild boar most of the shop sold wild boar is infact reared wild boar.

I get some of our game dealer where it comes from the forset of dean heard on the grapevine that the forestery commison are planning cull all the wild boar in the forest.

If you not tried it try it you will not be dissapointed ATB Cookie

they have been culling them both for ages ,the fallo have tested positive for tb now.

ideation i could bring this ,but missus wouldnt approve :laugh:

431081_2481506896494_1817247433_1497125_523915156_n.jpg

Edited by forest of dean redneck

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or a very large jar of apple sauce

:laugh: :laugh: And a lot of legs running like hell for the nearest trees!

can be good sport but rough on the dogs hunted them, was well chuffed with hunt and the meat we had, a half grown one cooked and the rest went for sausages good meat for any man , there getting about now all over uk as alot of farmers with rough land breed them and some do escape

Looking forward to the day they find their way to the midlands! I can just imagine one breaking from cover infront a line of beaters on a game shoot, that would get the pulse racing!

more like get the arse holes twitching :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Looking forward to the day they find their way to the midlands! I can just imagine one breaking from cover infront a line of beaters on a game shoot, that would get the pulse racing!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And a lot of legs running like hell for the nearest trees! :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And a lot of legs running like hell for the nearest trees! :tongue2::laugh:

Haha................. I'm wondering where I can 'borrow' an angry boar from now to liven shoot days up a bit! :laugh:

Haha................. I'm wondering where I can 'borrow' an angry boar from now to liven shoot days up a bit! :laugh:

i can get ye an "angry" potbelly sow, she hates people!

• Like 1