22lr on Rabbits

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps she wasn't always Clare?

Zero at 50mtrs, longest was out at 100mtrs + but wouldn`t do that too often.

there shite dont bother

Posted Images

I doubt anyone gets great groups at 100yrd with sub rimmy ammo

as ive said before just look at the ruddy things they dont excactly look like an accurate round do they :laugh: there cheap and chearfull designed to kill small vermin at close range hence the reason there subsonic :laugh:

They are also coated in wax, the finish is shit,, they are soft, hit hard, and are cheap,, they are NOT target ammo, or buit to very high tolerances,, hence they do not group well at any great distance,

But they would be a challenge in the right gun with the right scope,

Anyone saying they zero a rimmy at 120yrds or whatever,, doesn`t shoot much lol

Do you guys find you always have a friend who claims he can shoot things 200 yards away etc etc but can never prove it! Their distance measuring skills are shocking. They probably got the longest penis going! Probably 2 foot long

*if* that is aimed at me- anyone is welcome to come shooting with us, but I having nothing to prove, you wont find a rabbit problem on my permission also the reason I keep getting more without asking for it, and last thing I'm female so don't have a penis so void really

I think its practice, if you were shooting at 50yards you wouldnt get near the rabbits around me, so we have had to do plenty of practice to shoot longer ranges

• Like 1

75 is a handy range to zero at you just have to remember it when your shooting close in as the first zero is about 15yrds and the round will be about 1.5" high at around 40yrds but most importantly it will only be 6" low at 100yrds or there abouts

Zero at 50mtrs, longest was out at 100mtrs + but wouldn`t do that too often.

Same here I zero at 60yds but much past 100 with subs is pushing it, dont know about high velosities though never used them

there shite dont bother :laugh:

Your right high velocity are shite can't even get cci's threw my .22 without fear of snapping the bolt you need that much force and as for grouping well anything smaller than a barn door would wave at you. Funny how people vary how they shoot tho, I zero my cz452 .22 at 20 meters, then 30 40 50 meters is virtually cross hairs then 60 70 I'm 20 millimetres low so basically top of head or bottom I don't have stacks of points dots or measurements to remember. 80 meters is two mill dots then 90 to 100 is ridiculas like 10 inch drop and a foot and inaccurate at 100.

75 is a handy range to zero at you just have to remember it when your shooting close in as the first zero is about 15yrds and the round will be about 1.5" high at around 40yrds but most importantly it will only be 6" low at 100yrds or there abouts

i worked it out by hand once and 12yrds was the same zero as 75yrds with a 1 and 1/2 inch highspot at roughly 43yrds.