hushpower .410

you can pick a enrico pedrettit .410 hushpower for £ 150 / £ 200 depending on condition. i sold one two weeks ago and bought a mossberg pump action hushpower .410. comes in handy with the extra two shots when their bolting. ill be honest though theres not alot of difference between using subs to normal 3" magnums. youll only really tell the difference if youre not the shooter and just an observer far away. barraboy it depends where you are but youre welcome to have a shoot of mine if youre thinking of buying one.

richie

where can you buy a new pedretti, been looking and cant find any. cheers :D

If I'm not mistaken mate, they stopped using the Pedretti at the Saddlery and Gunrooms and started using the Baikal instead, the Pedretti's before conversion are £160 and the Baikals are £95, but the converted gun still sells at the same price, so more profit for TS&G, nothing wrong with that really, it's just business, but if you want a Pedretti version, it will have to be second hand I think. The prices I've used there are what they sell for at my local gunshop, they'll probably get them cheaper anyway.

thanks for the offer richie but i am in Lancs. i want it for knocking down rabbits at night. cheers lads you've told me just what i was hoping to hear

If you want i'll come and shoot a load for you so you can hear it with 3inch shells ;)

• 3 weeks later...