EBT X Greyhound

this was a very popular cross in these parts and between us we had some good dogs we sent a fair few up to cumbria and they all done well up there and in the future i will be lining our bullgrey xcollie x saluki with a old tyme ebt the dam is a very fast and strong bitch while the sire is a strong athletic ebt that does the job well i have high hopes for the mix

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a nice EBT and almost made the cross but never did.. She was a good dog and I was stupid to get rid of her but nothing I can do about it now..

ive seen a 3/4 bitch that a lad on here owns. did the job

unfortunatly in the UK they will be as rare as hens teeth but i have seen two back home and both were good bitches, one belonging to a member on here. its a breed id love to see restored to its former

Posted Images

this was a very popular cross in these parts and between us we had some good dogs we sent a fair few up to cumbria and they all done well up there and in the future i will be lining our bullgrey xcollie x saluki with a old tyme ebt the dam is a very fast and strong bitch while the sire is a strong athletic ebt that does the job well i have high hopes for the mix

will you be working them on same quarry as the alaunts?

seen a ebt.greyhound work.very game and done everything the owner wanted

yes cuz that Maney the ebt cross is smashin everything very very fast too, just dont look it

im guna put kevins ebt on my colie gray bull gray

he had plenty of guts in him,[bANNED TEXT] was many tts

This is a breeding ive been going over in my head for a while and will prob put these two together in a couple of years, both at 22". I would only be doing it for a pup myself and brother. I love the breed and think the correct type could bring huge drive and other benefits

sonnygulterr.jpg

sw1.jpg

thats the way ebts should look