il have a bash at it but it will be a while il have a look at your puma to rake about .

il just take my time get them nice :)

it might be a few weeks guys im mad busy and had a few go wrong its driving me mad .

off out to the work shop now . il catch you later .

all the best , matt.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ill give you a tenner pay pal ok

puma whitehunter, i bought this knife over 40 years ago in regensburg germany , served me well not the origional sheath i had to make a new one some time ago .

Posted Images

il have a bash at it but it will be a while il have a look at your puma to rake about .

il just take my time get them nice :)

it might be a few weeks guys im mad busy and had a few go wrong its driving me mad .

off out to the work shop now . il catch you later .

all the best , matt.

cheers midnight just pm me when you have some spare time and we short some thing out. atb sp

its no fairbairn sykes http://en.wikipedia...._Fighting_Knife a dagger only has 2 uses to kill and to open letters :laugh:

I know, given it`s a Rogers, but it does look similar thought, blade shape looks right, and the other one in the link looks very like the SF, just a diferent handle., The knife would look good with a properly fitted handle though,

Midnight, good stuff bud,, be well chuffed to have a knife you`ve worked on mate. Just let me know when and Ill get it down to you.

its no fairbairn sykes http://en.wikipedia...._Fighting_Knife a dagger only has 2 uses to kill and to open letters :laugh:

I know, given it`s a Rogers, but it does look similar thought, blade shape looks right, and the other one in the link looks very like the SF, just a diferent handle., The knife would look good with a properly fitted handle though,

Midnight, good stuff bud,, be well chuffed to have a knife you`ve worked on mate. Just let me know when and Ill get it down to you.

it looks like a marrige of 2 knives to me, the handle looks like a 60`s one and the blade from a ww2 dagger?

it looks like a marrige of 2 knives to me, the handle looks like a 60`s one and the blade from a ww2 dagger?

hi if you are on about my knife i know it was 1 of 2 a larger bowie type and the 1 i have sat in the scabbard at the front so it is 1 of a pair. atb sp Edited by spazzy paddy

hi if you are on about my knife i know it was 1 of 2 a larger bowie type and the 1 i have sat in the scabbard at the front. atb sp

midnight will make a very good job of it trust me i know, hes making a dagger/letter opener for me at the minute :thumbs:

hi if you are on about my knife i know it was 1 of 2 a larger bowie type and the 1 i have sat in the scabbard at the front. atb sp

midnight will make a very good job of it trust me i know, hes making a dagger/letter opener for me at the minute :thumbs:

i dont realy need a letter opener most of my letters are debts so come in the front door and strait in the recycle lol i want it dun as it holds sentimental reason . atb sp Edited by spazzy paddy

puma whitehunter, i bought this knife over 40 years ago in regensburg germany , served me well not the origional sheath i had to make a new one some time ago .

how old is it rio ?

think i bought it in 1969 it was new then ,cant remember what i paid for it i paid in deutch marks , but it wasnt cheap then.

how old is it rio ?

think i bought it in 1969 it was new then ,cant remember what i paid for it i paid in deutch marks , but it wasnt cheap then.

thats what you pay for quality i suppose nice i like it .

how old is it rio ?

thats what you pay for quality i suppose nice i like it .

might be wrong but i think 25 to 30 pounds in u/k money comes to mind