hi , ive had this knocking around for the last 35 years at least,It belonged to my bro and then my dad took it off him and hid it!,then my dad passed and at a later date so did my bro.Rummaging through an old box i found it again.After i cleaned the blade a little i discovered it was produced by William Rodgers Sheffield England.The length is 6 3/4 inch,it has either a bone or ivory handle with black and red spaces.To any cutlers out there is it worth renovating it? would it cost a lot? or any other information on William Rodgers would be appreciated.Sppost-67832-0-46556000-1331048186.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ill give you a tenner pay pal ok

puma whitehunter, i bought this knife over 40 years ago in regensburg germany , served me well not the origional sheath i had to make a new one some time ago .

Posted Images

Looks a lot like the sykes fairbairn comando dagger,

I wouldn`t get too excited by the 400 DOLLAR tag on the other one,, it`s mint with the sheath etc, but deffinatey worth getting restored,

I have a Puma White hunter that was found burried in a field that needs done, but I`ve not found anybody to do it yet.

its no fairbairn sykes http://en.wikipedia...._Fighting_Knife a dagger only has 2 uses to kill and to open letters :laugh:

yeah i know its not a fairbairn just wondered if it worth getting it refurbished ?

from what youve said it holds sentimental value so i would :thumbs:

who would recommend ive seen a few lads on here that look like they know what there doing.

its no fairbairn sykes http://en.wikipedia...._Fighting_Knife a dagger only has 2 uses to kill and to open letters :laugh:

yeah i know its not a fairbairn just wondered if it worth getting it refurbished ?

who would recommend ive seen a few lads on here that look like they know what there doing.

try midnight although i no hes snowed under at the minute, he does all his work by hand

try midnight although i no hes snowed under at the minute, he does all his work by hand

nice 1 will ave to drop him a pm cheers