• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Council kids in a pretty tough comprehensive, but that's coming to an end this year due to budget cuts, and just landed the keepers job on my local estate

i bend the bananas when they come of the boat

RSPCA

Run a game farm and fencer.

What, as in sword fighting? :blink:

Aye as in sword fencing......i mean it wouldn't make more f*****g sense me putting up fences would it!!..... :icon_eek::D

• Like 2

Part 2 scaffolder.. Think I got into the wrong game to be honest tho don't mind graft and long hours just getting bored of it to be honest. As I'm only 18 I'm thinking on changing my trade to something to do with the countryside/wildlife... Along as it paid aswell ;):)

Guest Sorley Boys clan

Aye as in sword fencing......i mean it wouldn't make more f*****g sense me putting up fences would it!!..... :icon_eek::D

f**k i thought you were selling stolen gear

f**k i thought you were selling stolen gear

S**t I'm halfway round with a car stereo lab I take it you're not interested :hmm:

I must be slow tonight but its seems you 2 have got the joke and i haven't. If you'd be so kind and expalin its been a long hard day............ :laugh:

I must be slow tonight but its seems you 2 have got the joke and i haven't. If you'd be so kind and expalin its been a long hard day............ :laugh:

A 'fencer' is a receiver and re-seller of stolen property. Hence why Sorley said he thought you were selling stolen gear, then I said I'm halfway round with a car stereo (robbed). I hope you're laughing as you read this else I've wasted 5 minutes of my life explaining it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There's plenty of them in the kingdom of Fife :thumbs:

Guest Sorley Boys clan

f**k off lab i see your still gloating at the gers

A 'fencer' is a receiver and re-seller of stolen property. Hence why Sorley said he thought you were selling stolen gear, then I said I'm halfway round with a car stereo (robbed). I hope you're laughing as you read this else I've wasted 5 minutes of my life explaining it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There's plenty of them in the kingdom of Fife :thumbs:

Only a pair of dodgy c**ts would think that first............... :whistling:

And yes i'm still laughing at the gers.....i will be for a long time too.... :boogy:

• Like 1