anyone got any tips for getting maggies without a callbird? trying to get a pair in a larsen on the farm. have tried eggs with no joy.

im doing the same normally use a decoy bread eggs in a nest just a waiting game!

Aye, need to get on it! And smoke out some rats from the pens!

sorted what rats i had early on.

squirted petrol down each hole, loaded the 410 then dropped a match, great fun!!

Not got many rats there mate, just some around the food stores in the pens and a few around the feeders in the game crops etc. Was hoping to give someone with a smoker and a couple of terriers a bit of fun, like i said, not huge numbers, but an enjoyable mooch should be had.

Need to get on it before the cover gets up though! And need to find someone who fancies it!

anyone used jays as callbirds either for other jays or magpies? caught a few in squirrel cages and wondered if theyre worth trying in the larsens ?

have given jays a go but hasnt worked find nuts in a larson can trap them though!

Started mate. Not had great numbers, about 20 so far :thumbs:

I meant to say to you mate, if you have a smoker? And fancy a crack at a few? Not huge numbers, but i got a few places.

Got one place that should be good for a few come to think of it.

squirted petrol down each hole, loaded the 410 then dropped a match, great fun!!

Not got many rats there mate, just some around the food stores in the pens and a few around the feeders in the game crops etc. Was hoping to give someone with a smoker and a couple of terriers a bit of fun, like i said, not huge numbers, but an enjoyable mooch should be had.

Need to get on it before the cover gets up though! And need to find someone who fancies it!

Me I fancy it! lol

Me I fancy it! lol

f**k me, i must be dim! Of course you do! I will text you mate! :thumbs: