terriers060-1.jpgheres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

Now that is one big f*****g fox!!!............ :thumbs:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT MATE - TRUE SPORTS MAN

this one went 29 pound and i thought that was big and he sliped out my hands and ran off

Posted Images

terriers060-1.jpgheres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

that fox you shot was a big un as well.

I know mate it was a beast. i weighed it but i reckon the scales were out................ :yes:

I know mate it was a beast. i weighed it but i reckon the scales were out................ :yes:

what did it weigh?

what did it weigh?

It said 16 pound.......... :icon_eek: Bolllocks!! Its easily the biggest fox i have shot and seen around this way........ :yes:

post-47935-0-44310600-1330982963.jpg

DID YOU WEIGH IT MATE , HE MUST BE CLOSE TO 40 IBS, WONT BE LONG BEFORE WE SEE A 40 IBS ER

I'd say that was over 40lb but i'm no expert.