• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT MATE - TRUE SPORTS MAN

this one went 29 pound and i thought that was big and he sliped out my hands and ran off

Posted Images

38lb 1oz!!!! The bloke holding it is 5'7"! It's about the size of a bloody farm collie ffs, never mind lambs, that thing could pull down a bloody tup, lol. Would love to see one that big alive. It would be really interesting to see how their behaviour and hunting changes with such size if at all? Do they prey on larger quarry?

• Like 2

terriers060-1.jpgheres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

FFS this beast would be lickin his lips at the site of a handy terrier comming at him id imagine, it would be breakfast for him! Did he give more stick than the average fox out of curiosity? I ever only dug one abnormally big fox and he gave the dog a fair hard time.but he wasn't even close to your lad TT. That dig was fair handy by the looks of it!!