Hi Sy.

Dont know what the stock was like when you got it but.............that looks propper hansome me booty :boogy::thumbs:

Nice golden colour, sort of blonde..........its nice to hold blonde in your arms.......I digress :icon_redface::laugh:

Good effort mate, nice job :thumbs:

ATB

Bill.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to s

It was a pleaure to do my friend. Mike and Mary are verry good friends of me (Mister and missis Mole overhere) and we can help each other why shoulnd we do it then. I hope that you have manny manny

Symon, I think he would like a days walking with you and Stealthy too! Warning, he carries much beer!   How are you getting on with those wax crayons?

Posted Images

heres the finished 77,i think it looks great,what does everyone else think............

atb symon

heres the finished 77,i think it looks great,what does everyone else think............

atb symon

It does look good, a massive improvement on when it was delivered!

That scope looks huge on it though!

yes the scope does look big on it,but looks ok

symon

atb symon

atb symon

symon

atb symon

atb symon

symon

Mind you look at Sweeney's scope and Night Site...

Hi Sy.

Dont know what the stock was like when you got it but.............that looks propper hansome me booty :boogy::thumbs:

Nice golden colour, sort of blonde..........its nice to hold blonde in your arms.......I digress :icon_redface::laugh:

ATB

Bill.

Hi Sy.

ATB

Bill.

You talking about this blonde Bill???

http://www.kernowharvest.co.uk/store/ales-mead/skinners-bottled-beer/skinner-s-brewery-ale-cornish-blonde-ale/showitemSKINBLONDE.aspx

Hi Sy.

ATB

Bill.

hi bill,i hold a blonde every night bud the misis :laugh::boogy::D thanks bill

symon

atb symon

atb symon

symon

atb symon

atb symon

symon

Mind you look at Sweeney's scope and Night Site...

yes bill has to be bigger and better secretagentmole :laugh:

symon

heres another update on the stock and i think i have got it how i want it after sanding it down 3 times,its not to dark and not to light,just got to put another coat of oil on it,and then finished,i nearly sent it to you stefaan as it was doing my head in bud,so thanks for the offer stefaan.

atb symon,

Its gettin there :D

cheers stealthy :thumbs: we will have to get together with your 77 and have a day plinking targets bud

symon

Pick any dry day, and your on :D