Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to stefaan bmw motard 2,thanks to you all for this great gift,i will get out and use it as soon as possibly,i wont go in to the reason why,just wanted to say thanks,on this forem there is some great poeple out there...........

atb symon

post-50031-0-43588200-1330888894.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to s

It was a pleaure to do my friend. Mike and Mary are verry good friends of me (Mister and missis Mole overhere) and we can help each other why shoulnd we do it then. I hope that you have manny manny

Symon, I think he would like a days walking with you and Stealthy too! Warning, he carries much beer!   How are you getting on with those wax crayons?

Posted Images

And thank you for the hare meat and the bantam eggs, good food! Hare pud on the menu this week! I notice you also took a photo of the good side!

hi secretagentmole,yes i put the good side on mate :D ,but talking about the stock a freind of mine as just this minit brought me some wax repair sticks which repairs scratches and inperfections so going to try that first before i sand the stock down because the stocks not that bad,so worth a go.

atb symon

It was a pleaure to do my friend.

Mike and Mary are verry good friends of me (Mister and missis Mole overhere) and we can help each other why shoulnd we do it then.

I hope that you have manny manny years of pleasure with the weapon.

You diserve it out the bottom of my heart.

Grtz

Stefaan

aka: bmwmotard :thumbs::bye:

• Like 1

It was a pleaure to do my friend.

Mike and Mary are verry good friends of me (Mister and missis Mole overhere) and we can help each other why shoulnd we do it then.

I hope that you have manny manny years of pleasure with the weapon.

You diserve it out the bottom of my heart.

Grtz

Stefaan

aka: bmwmotard :thumbs::bye:

Thanks very much bud.

Atb symon

Hey my friend,

We don't know each other (yet hehehehe) but in the spring I will come over o the UK when everything is fine for visiting Mike and Mary. Do some hunting (maybe ???) etc...

Just bewteen under friends if you know what I mean. We maybe have the change then to see each other also...

What I hear from Mary is that you are a realy top guy and she touched my heart about you. So it is more then diserved that you have this weapon. I thanks extreemly Mary and Mike for there friendship, kind words and honesty.

Bether to have 1 good friend (far and away) but in the heart instead of many friends next to your door wich are always taking a profit of you.

Grtz and al the best my firend.

Stefaan and Carine

Belgium