2 foxes after a call out this morning (in Ireland)

luckily the season is just over or there will be no game left up around ye!!! thats a good end to the season, well done lads, yer dogs earned their keep durin the year!! ps give up them fags, there bad for ya!! atb

Plenty more around mate and getting more permission every week and the poxy fags,i tried giving them up a few weeks ago i was on the in haler patchs and still smoking but i gave up drinking a couple of months ago and doing well there but i will have another go on the smokes soon :thumbs:

Heres a few more pics now the thread is up

fook me shaun rider off happy mondays out digging lol :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

luckily the season is just over or there will be no game left up around ye!!! thats a good end to the season, well done lads, yer dogs earned their keep durin the year!! ps give up them fags, there bad for ya!! atb

Plenty more around mate and getting more permission every week and the poxy fags,i tried giving them up a few weeks ago i was on the in haler patchs and still smoking but i gave up drinking a couple of months ago and doing well there but i will have another go on the smokes soon :thumbs:

:laugh: I was a bit rough that morning alright but fcuk off i wasn't that bad :icon_eek::laugh:post-21594-0-29363300-1330895001.jpg

shaunryder160407w.jpg

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 2

:laugh: I was a bit rough that morning alright but fcuk off i wasn't that bad :icon_eek::laugh:post-21594-0-29363300-1330895001.jpg

shaunryder160407w.jpg

you justified yourself - just - quality :laugh::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

shaunryder160407w.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

shaunryder160407w.jpg

:lol: :lol:
  • 2 weeks later...