few clips

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers tiny,the lads love it keeps them off the street

look mate ``dont know ya but if i did some thing wrong t o ya get over it,there people out there who can help you just ask for the help,but first thing throw that needle away drugs dont work

Doubled up in the spring?

the pups were running in sep,the red dog was running in feb,red dog double in oct,not that it is any of your businness,as i told you before notting consturtive to say f**k OFF you keep to running 6 dogs on a hare,and trying to kick them when there passing Edited by mucky paws

the pups were running in sep,the red dog was running in feb,red dog double in oct,not that it is any of your businness,as i told you before notting consturtive to say f**k OFF you keep to running 6 dogs on a hare,and trying to kick them when there passing

haha never sin sept or nov keep killing them milky does tit

few clips

Nice pups you have there and good to see the son helping you out.

its good to see young ones taking an intrest in sport than hanging around street corners, them two will give you something to look forward to next season.

the pups were running in sep,the red dog was running in feb,red dog double in oct,not that it is any of your businness,as i told you before notting consturtive to say f**k OFF you keep to running 6 dogs on a hare,and trying to kick them when there passing

from what iv heard about you youve killed plenty with your boot,your a relay courser first slip 2 dogs,that been no good 2 more,then when youd think you could not snk any lower 2 more,dont be trying to tell me about coursing, ya f*****g egit

few clips

Nice pups you have there and good to see the son helping you out.

its good to see young ones taking an intrest in sport than hanging around street corners, them two will give you something to look forward to next season.

ya it is,cant wait for next season to bring them across the pond for the real test

from what iv heard about you youve killed plenty with your boot,your a relay courser first slip 2 dogs,that been no good 2 more,then when youd think you could not snk any lower 2 more,dont be trying to tell me about coursing, ya f*****g egit

haha nice 1 them dogs could do with a boot

haha nice 1 them dogs could do with a boot

look mate ``dont know ya but if i did some thing wrong t o ya get over it,there people out there who can help you just ask for the help,but first thing throw that needle away drugs dont work Edited by mucky paws
  • Like 2