If you have never had a kennel fight you must have dogs with no spirit. Candle in the wind wants to go and blow himself. Its wankers like him that makes a lot of people not use this site for dogs, we should be proud of the dogs we breed.

NEVER HAD A KENNEL FIGHT AND MY DOGS HAVE PLENTY SPIRIT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF YOUR DOGS DONT FIGHT THEY DONT HAVE SPIRIT WHAT A LOAD OF PISS ATB MEANT TO SAY NICE DOGS Edited by dougall
  • Like 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you c****s f**k off! All you get on here is fecks like you feckin it up for decent folk. If you havnt got anything positive to say FECK OFF

Sorry candle in the wind but I don't think i know you? You obviously know me or are you just another sad c**t with nothing better to do?get a life ya saddo

whys all these for sale posts got to end up in arguing,if you dont want the dog why do people try feck some one else sale up im not looking for a fall ou with any one but come on lads theres no need f

Posted Images

If you have never had a kennel fight you must have dogs with no spirit. Candle in the wind wants to go and blow himself. Its wankers like him that makes a lot of people not use this site for dogs, we should be proud of the dogs we breed.

NEVER HAD A KENNEL FIGHT AND MY DOGS HAVE PLENTY SPIRIT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF YOUR DOGS DONT FIGHT THEY DONT HAVE SPIRIT WHAT A LOAD OF PISS ATB MEANT TO SAY NICE DOGS

TOTALLY AGREE :thumbs: if you got the balance right?there should never be a kennel fight,most pathetic thing i ever heard ha haaaa.and if a dog has spirit it has spirit (simple)it does'nt have to kick off in the kennel to prove itself now does it?and all you wannabe gang members,need to go grab yah glue pots and go crawl back in yah make shift pallet wood shed...and if i had a russel i though might do something to a newcomer,i would be 1 step ahead of myself so nothing would happen.like i said...IRRESPONSABLE......and just as well the vet bill was'nt £500 ?as the guy would probably be wanting some mug to cover that as well huh??? fekin joke.

Thanks guys,you never know when candle in the winds old enough his mum might buy him a dog and then he might learn summit!

you cant control the drink that goes down your neck,you silly old drunken fool :tongue2: you get that drunk you cant even control your alcoholic russel that sits by your side licking yah worn out pink wellington boots.... :D looks like your mam should of taught you about being responsible with dogs before getting you 1,you silly little wetty bed what you are.would'nt the right way be to learn about dogs,before taking 1 on mr.no fek all??? just admit it,your just after a bit cash,so you and yah russel can go and get plastered and snuggle up in yah shed and lick each others butts,on yah piss stained flea bitten mattress you little meth :D put some bitch juice on ya over grown beard and let the dog ride the fekin face off yah...muh muh muh hahahahahahaha :bye: Edited by candle in d wind

whys all these for sale posts got to end up in arguing,if you dont want the dog why do people try feck some one else sale up im not looking for a fall ou with any one but come on lads theres no need for it surley

• Like 3

hahahahahahahahaa PROUD OF THE DOGS WE BREED MUH HAHAHAHAA....... SORRY FOR ASKING,BUT ARE YOU ON HERE JUST TRYING TO FIND A FRIEND?????? you just go pull yah 4skin over yah head bonny lad,and swallow what ever you throw up :thumbs:

Right then candle I'll try once again. This dog was returned to me for its own welfare,neglect for a pup this age can be very detrimental.then the dogs had a disagreement while out exercising over a bitch in season that ran 2 fields to get to my dogs,they had never and have not since fell out,I keep a tidy,happy kennel. Lastly the vet bill was £390 so I'm just trying to recoup some of my losses,I am not a rich man.

Right then candle I'll try once again. This dog was returned to me for its own welfare,neglect for a pup this age can be very detrimental.then the dogs had a disagreement while out exercising over a bitch in season that ran 2 fields to get to my dogs,they had never and have not since fell out,I keep a tidy,happy kennel. Lastly the vet bill was £390 so I'm just trying to recoup some of my losses,I am not a rich man.

ok i hear what your saying,and now i can understand why your wanting a bit cash back.if you had of said all this in the first place,i would'nt of said what i said.i just re-homed my pals dog for him,because of his circumstances,he just wanted a good genuine working or pet home for the dog.and thats exactly what i did for him.so that should tell you am not a peddler or out to make a quick buck.the dog had been on 2 big fellas through the day and 1 long ear.he could jump the wire no problem.nothing wrong with the dog.17 month old and still fresh.and when i line my bitch,my advert wont be......bred for own use £100 or £150 pound each either..even though they will be getting the best start,and for the up bringing etc etc load uh bollocks.my pups will be going for no more than £20.00 and they will be as good as the guy thats selling his for £100 or £150...anyways hope the pup gets the right and deserving home it deserves :thumbs: atb candle
  • Like 1

that candle seems a twat nice pup mate

how am i a twat??? am entitled to my opinion like anyone else...

why dont ye s pm each other and meet up instead of bullshitting each other the lads is just trying to sell a dog fcksake if its that big of a problem for ye call and see the lad candle

that candle seems a twat nice pup mate

how am i a twat??? am entitled to my opinion like anyone else...

why dont ye s pm each other and meet up instead of bullshitting each other the lads is just trying to sell a dog fcksake if its that big of a problem for ye call and see the lad candle

ANOTHER WANNABE GANG MEMBER??????????? :D your to late snail brain go back to sleep :D