Summer hunting

Summer hunting is not for me , know why you do it its plain to see , easy takes on stuff thats green , making you look really mean , squeak ,squeak squeak , here comes another , straight to your feet just like the other , my blood boils it makes me sick called in so close killed with a kick , if you think thats big your having a laugh , i'd kill them cubs with my old staff , moaning theres no sport come mid december . . . . You killed them all , " big shot" remember , cubs leveret , or baby rabbit , you've developed quite a nasty habit , will you catch me doing that . . . Never , for it aint big and it aint clever :-) Just a poem if it offends don't read

• Like 8

Theres still plenty hunting for a young lurcher through the summer. Grey squirrel shooting for instance, gets them used to the gun as well as marking and obedience. Mink hunting with gun and terrier, its nice to be by the water on those hot days.

• Like 1

My season finishes end of Feb,with adult dogs,if you are in the unfortunate position of having a youngster that reaches the age of entering as the season closes,im talking lurchers here,then i would,nt hold the dog back,at probably the most important stage of its learning.I find a place that holds plenty of bunny,s and put a small dent in the population,its not something i take any real satisfaction from,i hate to kill breeders and young,but the dog needs the education more than my conscience.

• Like 4
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

since when has march been a summer month should take up knitting if this killing baby fluffy stuff is too much for some you boys.

No wonder there is so many FOX HOTSPOTS BECASUE YOUR ONLY CATCHING IN THE WINTER :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

• Like 1