GENUINE 3/4 BRED STAFF/GREYHOUNDS

Genuine stafford greyhound pups, Sire 25 1/2in,half cross bred from M.Clines bloodlines exceptional singlehanded "Hard worker". Dam is 26 in track bitch very well bred irish bloodlines. There are 4 bitches left and they are £150 each the sire is pictured below. PM for infoDSC00155.jpg

the picture dosent realy do the dog justice.he's alot stronger than what he looks on that picture and as wex says he's a proper tool and a credit to his owner. :D

seen a 3/4 bred run from this stuff chaps an it can run an do its job. she single handed on anythick .shes comeing to the age of 3 what a bitch well worh lookin at chaps :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

not to sure about her racing history mate but she is a well bred bitch.i will have to look into it on the greyhound database.am going to keep the bitch and get her out lamping next season :)

Guest wag37
not to sure about her racing history mate but she is a well bred bitch.i will have to look into it on the greyhound database.am going to keep the bitch and get her out lamping next season :)

THANKS TOD WHAT HER REGISTERD NAME

AND I WILL HAVE A LOOK

CHEERS ;)

That bitch is a bonny bugger i bet shes sired by Trade Offical :thumbs-up:

I can imagine these pups been cracking - if only i had the time and space :no: :thumbs-up:

Looking forward to hearing the dams racename :)

Guest wex

The bitches race name is "PERRYS FORM", she is from a good mate over scarborough way. He informs me she started off decent on the track, then the head started to turn. The bitch is showing promise in the field, and the only reason there are surplas pups is because of the size of the litter. They were bred for TODS own use and the bitch ended up having 11. :clapper: