minshaw?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you don't know what you want... That ain't a dig, it's the truth and there are many like you! Thing is, we all get saturated on sites like this, saturated by different crosses and what

Get your name's down now..PM me as this bitch is showing potential and the sire to be is killing rabbit's for fun day and night..he can also jump fence's pretty good and is also good with sheep/chicke

i don't think a week goes by where you aren't considering buying a dog.

Millet I no I've all ready paid by pay pall but will thay be doing big ears when bigger as i don't want to put 3 months effort in and at 7 months old it carnt catch ....I no it a question that I should have asked in the first place sorry ......... ;) ps can i have a bully looking one to ,,,,

They will do big ear's no bother X38..the best time i have found to catch them is around the august time when the field's are getting cut..for some reason they seem smaller and the dog's catch them pretty quick..but they are still full grown big ear's in my eye's..wether they wiegh 2lb or 9lb they all go on my list..i have a terrier that does good on them at that time of the year too..if you can be vouched for i will give you a trial run...even if this bitch is in pup with a week to go she will still catch them no bother i am sure..

Cheer's

Millet.

P.s the dog's alway's seem to do better when they is 3 runner's and 3 terrier's running wild..fook know's why though.