BAD ASS

Guest what a flight

Guest what a flight

passing this on from a mates site,

Home - Contents - Catalog - Falconers section

Bad Ass

These pictures came from a guy in Arizona.

Yes, the mule killed the mountain lion. The lion had been stalking them for the better part of the morning, on the way out to a hunt. They were pretty sure it was after one of the dogs. The cat ambushed them, and the mule pictured tossed its rider and went into attack (defense) mode.

The horses scattered and shots were fired but no one was sure if they hit the cat or not. Unfortunately, it wasn't until it was almost over that one of the guys started snapping pics. The mule finally stomped the cougar to death after biting it and throwing it around like a rag doll.

unknown_1.jpg

The dogs wouldn't even come close until the mule settled down.

1) The cat was still alive here and trying to fight back

unknown_0.jpg

2) The mule stomped the cat, then pinned it to the ground and bit the heck out of the dead cat several more times.

unknown_2.jpg

3) The cat was pretty much dead by now; then the mule picked up the cat again, whipped it into the air again, then stomped the dead cat again for good measure!

unknown_3.jpg

Note the dog audience.... Gives new meaning to the term BAD ASS!

Thanks to Kent Erwin for passing this on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home - Contents - Catalog - Falconers section

Never underestimate equines! I heard of a pony taken pig-sticking in India that double-barrelled a wild boar and killed it.

Great pics and story there with the mule. Nice big mule, too.

never liked them or horses they have big teeth and a killer kick always been wary after being chased by a stallion while out lamping with the dog made me rip my gortex leggings in my dive over the fence :11: just shows how instinct takes over real BAD ASS nice one good hunting all woodga :ph34r:

brilliant!!!!!...one of my firends, deisels dad, was foxing 2 winters ago...like horses do, this one was curiouss and he was stroking it whilst he waited for a fox to break cover...sudenly old charlie starts outn towards his position and he forgot about the horse......he slipped the dog and the horse went mental, kicking him high up in the air and breaking his arm!!!! he laid in the bushes while the dog killed the fox only a few foot away !!! he was in total agony and had to go straight to the hospital.....and yes, we did take the piss!!!!!!! :D :11: :11: :11: but, looking at it seriously, the horse coul;d have killed him....i dont like horses, especially so now!!!!... B)

mules are realy vicious last winter I was out boarshunting with my dogs and we encountered a mob of mules and horses feeding in a field one of this b*****ds knoked out one of my dogs with a kick(front leg) :realmad: when my cousine run at him to save the dog from more damage the mule charged him and he had to jump the field fence.I was ready to shoot him when all the mob suddenly started to run and disappeared in a wood.thank good the dog was only knocked out for a few minutes and he did not had internal damage. Now I stay clear of mules and horses when out with the dogs.