mali crosses

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imho i think dogs do what you ask of them. Any dog can be aggressive from a collie to a bull. Dogs are loyal animals that respect responsible owners. All dogs are dangerous in the wrong hands.

Here's a couple of pics of one of my mates Mali's,Lovely dog ,very obedient and some dog to run and jump

Lol, i thought that was some random pic off the net didn't realise it was actually you!

Posted Images

Tubba yours looks as though it's taken more to the sal/grey side. If they aren't given enough stimulation then they are hardwork. Im talking about pure mals here not x's. They are not your typical everyday dog, they have endless stamina and are very atheletic and exceptional gaurd dogs but for alot of people they are too much 'dog' to handle. A friend of mine owns a mal dog and if he was in different hands he would probably have been destroyed now. Before the ban came in this dog came out lamping really regular and his favoured qaurry was fox, his best night was a total of 5. When he got bit a switch was flipped and that was it. He was also bloody excellent at finding deer, just by using his nose but could only catch them by the deer tiring, he could keep up with them for ages just didn't have the final gear to pull them. But when he wasn't working he could be a nightmare, he was very untrustworthy around other dogs, especially males, he would fight even if the dog just looked at him wrong, so taking him out just casually was abit of a chore and he never tired out, 10 miles trotting and running behind the car took just the edge off him but he would still be up for more. Now he's older he has chilled down alot and he has had the 'snip' which has calmed him down even more so. But each to their own, i suppose it depends what lines the mal comes from, be that working or show/pet.

Stunt off here bred a litter like this a long while back. The dogs I seen pictures of(believe I seen two, black and a fawn)anyhow, the dogs I seen pictures of were big strong lookin suckers that looked like they could have ran for days on end.

Tubba yours looks as though it's taken more to the sal/grey side. If they aren't given enough stimulation then they are hardwork. Im talking about pure mals here not x's. They are not your typical everyday dog, they have endless stamina and are very atheletic and exceptional gaurd dogs but for alot of people they are too much 'dog' to handle. A friend of mine owns a mal dog and if he was in different hands he would probably have been destroyed now. Before the ban came in this dog came out lamping really regular and his favoured qaurry was fox, his best night was a total of 5. When he got bit a switch was flipped and that was it. He was also bloody excellent at finding deer, just by using his nose but could only catch them by the deer tiring, he could keep up with them for ages just didn't have the final gear to pull them. But when he wasn't working he could be a nightmare, he was very untrustworthy around other dogs, especially males, he would fight even if the dog just looked at him wrong, so taking him out just casually was abit of a chore and he never tired out, 10 miles trotting and running behind the car took just the edge off him but he would still be up for more. Now he's older he has chilled down alot and he has had the 'snip' which has calmed him down even more so. But each to their own, i suppose it depends what lines the mal comes from, be that working or show/pet.

He's only quarter mal so thats why he has the running dog shape etc. He aint a dog that gives up easy and he is as loyal as the day is long. He likes his own space but has never showed any aggression towards me or my lads. He's a top dog and will always have a place in my kennel. I'd be interested to see other peoples mal xs don't hear or see of many.

Edited by tubba