The Proto Type of the new Nite - Hunter Digi Add On

What I will say it this is better than just a mock-up, you are getting to see something real not a dummy and it is a Prototype remember!

The laser is VERY good.

Leave judgement until its finished as you are only guessing really.

It is a different feel to the Nitesite, some will prefer this, some will stick with the Nitesite.

There is a price difference and this one comes with a recorder built in so stop :wallbash: for now guys and when its ready and out there you will be able to decide for your self :bye:

ok you are saying this but by the time you pay £145 for a extra IR your back to the NS50 price if not more

On the other side you have to pay a lot for a good AV recorder and this set-up has a zoom facility like a camcorder and a focus which are done both by extremal levers rather than having to stick your finger down the tight hole to get to the lens on the Nitesite system.

There are those who might not want to shoot at night so they you don't have to buy the IR laser and you can record the footage and the recorder has a mic built in too, so as I say they are not the same and at least there will be a choice of systems.

I did a lot of day shooting for my cubleycat videos so this new system would work out much cheaper for that job.

A bit of competition is not a bad thing at the end of the day and that in mind improvements will be made to both systems over time.

We will have to wait and see how good this new system performs!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads Im just reviewing the item and keeping out all the politics of what the add on is based on or if its an attempt to cheapen the NS unit.   I want to stay neutral and not get involved with a

does anyone on here understand what ghillies is ranting on about or do you need to be a psychiatrist.anyway back to the review. there are people posting negative comments on here about an item they ha

Yes Pesca,   Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.   Alot of peope will be very plea

Posted Images

Good read and thanks for both your efforts and genuine reports, Si & Emma, theres nothing worse than when you invest in somehing and it turns out to be rubbish!

looking forword to the vid :thumbs:

regards.

Edited by gravel

Good read and thanks for both your efforts and genuine reports, Si & Emma, theres nothing worse than when you invest in somehing and it turns out to be rubbish!

looking forword to the vid :thumbs:

regards.

hi buddy

there not investing,we are reviewing!!!

there's a difference! :thumbs:

"very quiet over on the NV forum :hmm: :hmm: i wonder why???"

You're correct, Davy, in regard to Antoni's contraption, it pretty much is. I think that's because people are deflated after all of the hype, and claims about how it was going to blow the night vision world apart. Has it really done that?

Bottom line, he's brought out a cheap version of the Nitesite, after promising so much. It's a Nitesite with the monitor brought forward and a viewing tube stuck in front of it. I'm also very surprised that the unit carries a varifocal lens. This is just more to faff on with and is a failure of the designer to find the correct fixed focal length lens.

It's got a recording feature (low quality) which the Nitesite hasn't and it's got an appealing price tag. What it doesn't have is the quality of the Nitesite, plus the Nitesite comes with illuminator included (so add either side of £100 to the cost, dependant on your choice of ir).

Antoni claimed that he would address the fact that you looked above your scope with the Nitesite, as opposed to your normal head position, and he's done exactly the same.

Feel free to check out the comments on nightvisionforumuk and also airgun bbs, by all means. The lack of comments since the original photographs were released, surely reflect the fact that a lot of people feel that this is nothing new, and certainly not what was promised.

Old hat, I'm afraid. Just to put this into perspective, I own an NS200. I think it's pretty much okay. It does have it's faults, but is very user friendly.

PESCA

I was going to stay out of this but f**k it!!!

people only slate competition ,so there products can survive!!!

get in the real world and at least have the balls to say so!

so when the next great Nv comes out which is a threat! and its posted on the NV forum,i suppose it will get slated too!!

get a f*****g life and let people get on with there's

rant over!!

:boogy::tongue2: we should be encouraging rather than slating!!!!!!!!!

Edited by davyt63

Stop moaning Smelly , Gravel , i understand what you mean , Davy would if he read it again .

FFS

Maybe I dont understand because of all the shit ,that is written on this thread,

and I know the difference between slating,investing (which Si & Emma are not!) & reviewing!

I have had enough of this shit, I am off out shooting :hunter:

• Like 1

Si, Davy.

I wish you luck with this I realy do, but reading some of the history behind this, and some of the comments refering to Nite-Hunter or 007 on the nightvisionforumuk does not inspire confidence.

Is this unit going into proffessional production, or are they being made in house on the kitchen table so to speak.

What sort of customer care can buyers expect?

Its one thing reviewing a product for someone, but are you 100% on their ethics, and experience in business?

You say hes a new friend?

People are going to be taking note of verminhunterstv review and recommendations, so I realy hope the trust and faith you have put into this does not backfire on you guys.

Once again I hang my chin out, but this had to be said, people are going to be parting with their hard earned money, and need reasurrance.

I realy do hope all goes well for you AND the unit.

Bill.