Brother to sister mating is it to close,

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Alright don't get flustered ? right so say we had 2 half crosses brother and sister and we lined them there both half greyhound and half summat else there plenty of different genes flying about ,then if there good dogs do we put a bitch back 2 the sire or is that 2 close 

so 2 first crosses brother and sister bred together then a daughter put back to the the sire ? who would do that really ?how many top bull dogs are bred tight like that ? ?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so 2 first crosses brother and sister bred together then a daughter put back to the the sire ? who would do that really ?how many top bull dogs are bred tight like that ? ?

Lot of the lines of black terrier, a brother sister would be considered a risky outcross 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Lot of the lines of black terrier, a brother sister would be considered a risky outcross 

maybe need them radged to go to ground and stay there for hours mixing ? 

this was a half brother sister i bred 12 or so year ago coursing bred x saluki sire to a half  cross bitch same saluki sire to both was honest enough only one what i’d say good un in litter 7674647F-F729-45BB-815E-AC6F290DE37D.png.7cc323af0b8d65ada721f12f8a1549ff.png

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

maybe need them radged to go to ground and stay there for hours mixing ? 

Did u know that the first salukis in there coo were treated like a royal family and were only allowed 2 breed wi there relatives, and were only any use when the got over here and got lurcher in um 

Fact

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this was a half brother sister i bred 12 or so year ago coursing bred x saluki sire to a half  cross bitch same saluki sire to both was honest enough only one what i’d say good un in litter 7674647F-F729-45BB-815E-AC6F290DE37D.png.7cc323af0b8d65ada721f12f8a1549ff.png

Nice dog mate although it has the facial expression of a simpleton

• Haha 3

Lads we have done this inbreeding as you call it the only one that didn't work good was son over mother pups just didn't turn out any good now as I said before wee put father over its Daughter and got good pups and no problems at all next time wee done it was grandfather over he's granddaughter work OK ? np at all But each to their own lads that's a long time ago and other boys have done this too ? all the best keep hunting ? 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Did u know that the first salukis in there coo were treated like a royal family and were only allowed 2 breed wi there relatives, and were only any use when the got over here and got lurcher in um 

Fact

Fiction.  ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fact

not a fact mate the arabs don’t inbreed

plenty a pure salukis won matches and killed hares before the lads put lurchers and greyhounds to em