Brother to sister mating is it to close,

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i think the bedouin had em mate who traveled all over the middle east and africa and further backwards c**ts breeding uncle niece and we have not backwards c**ts breeding farther daughter brother sister that  most likely happened a lot more up in appalachia 

there’s that many differnet dogs  from differnet areas that are all the same breed  is the reason they are what they are today 

you think if they bred brother sister farther daughter they would still be sound 10000 year later ? 

So when the bedouin were on their travels in the arse end of nowhere and a bitch came in season it wasn't covered by whatever dogs were there? Be it related or not, but i bet you most were inbreed or really closely linebred. Use your noggin ffs. 

• Like 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So when the bedouin were on their travels in the arse end of nowhere and a bitch came in season it wasn't covered by whatever dogs were there? Be it related or not, but i bet you most were inbreed or really closely linebred. Use your noggin ffs. 

good job the imports here were from different areas all bred together then aye ? 

On 16/06/2022 at 17:37, Francie said:

Not the first mating,tho you could breed your big dog again with one of the pups lol bit more racier then mc

post-1471-127168076573_thumb.jpgmy old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. post-1471-0-08222100-1428579411_thumb.jpg

• Like 10
13 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

What way was she bred then ? 

It's my old bitch ryan her dam was a genuine 1st x bull saluki ie pure a working pit over Wilburs pure saluki star and her sire was snowys brother x sankys candy and candy by the way was a halfbro sister mating. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, dodger said:

It's my old bitch ryan her dam was a genuine 1st x bull saluki ie pure a working pit over Wilburs pure saluki star and her sire was snowys brother x sankys candy and candy by the way was a halfbro sister mating. 

I remember hearing that Wilbur had put a bull to his saluki, that snowy brother was called slinky if I remember rightly 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that’s what we’re discussing isn’t it you seem to be irate because what i think is different to what you think

and it’s not me is it the there’s plenty of evidence that points to it been a bad idea 

That would depend on what you would call bad... Because many would see the odd cull (or freak if you keep it) as part of the greater good. And let's get it straight, that is the exception, in probably many litters. No one is ruling out outcrosses when we're talking about family lines, but in the main, if you have all the qualities you require in a family of dogs then your best option imo, is to keep that blood tight.

9 hours ago, dodger said:

Shows a bit of the right bull goes a long way mixed with other good stock smart bitch mate

• Like 3
On 13/06/2022 at 15:09, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Fair play to you then mate. I hope your line goes well for you. Your making what sounds like a convincing argument on a few points there so fair enough. Have never ran a firstx or half cross, only 3/8 5/8 and 1/4 bull greyhounds aswell as saluki bull greyhounds over the years. Just mentioning for the contribution factor?

Thanks for that. the ones we are running now are similar to 5/8 3/8 and plenty quick enough to catch rabbits. Ive never had a Saluki bullx. 

• 2 months later...

weve mated this male to his sister both have nice drive and are stable,we will outcross to an imported male whose parents catch pig and badger every day of the week sire to the pup is nkc champion and a very good catch dog first time his blood is in europe mum to the pup is kinghaven/scot lines and catch dog too,we are only expecting a small litter witch is going to family and friends,dad to the pup is also a protection dog,they are due in october

c344695a-35c2-4f4b-9b09-3750c87afaf2.JPG

• Like 1