Jump to content

Brother to sister mating is it to close,


Recommended Posts

Linebreeding, Inbreeding are techniques for the amateurs, that were state-of-the-art in the early 1900s.
The real pros use genetic selection breeding programmes, less guesswork, better results.

  • Haha 2
Link to post

  • Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

What if it doesn't need improving? What if you have everything you want and need in your animals.  I heard a well respected terrierman say if you take a pint of milk and add a spoonful of shite w

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bird said:

Good point charts, I know bloke who married his 2nd cousin, she nice looking etc, and seems normal enough, if a person can be lol. But  it does make you think about people in general, as I've known loads of people, who  go with out with any one unless there fairly local to where they live and born. And what I found over the years working lurchers, nearly all farmers never marry anybody unless local not saying there inbreds lol. But feck me, when I was after a woman, I go  easy 100 mile for night out, a good distance for a shag, lol. Know it was nice to  go another town etc. 

Lined a few over the years int ya mate

  • Haha 1
Link to post
On 12/06/2022 at 15:49, mC HULL said:

😂 unlike you ya little f***ing mincer i’ll turn up meet lads on me todd 😂 

i don’t wear tracksuits or have. a man bag el chapo 😂 

you want to put a bit a fresh saluki blood in your inbred bull x line you maybe catch something then 😂 

Bull x line ? What bull cross line you little plumb ?? O shit yea forgot you think you no everything and like normal your wrong again lol 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Bull x line ? What bull cross line you little plumb ?? O shit yea forgot you think you no everything and like normal your wrong again lol 

get a pic of what you run up el chapo

Link to post
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

plenty i country of origin hunt different things remember a fox is a quarter a the weight teeth like a cat 😂 

 

5 hours ago, riohog said:

proper dogs!!

Are these salukis from the Michael flattley lines?  For all I see there is river dancing about and arse grabbing... Culls more like.

  • Like 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

 

Are these salukis from the Michael flattley lines?  For all I see there is river dancing about and arse grabbing... Culls more like.

looks on the neck finishing to me not a little 6 kg fox stops end is it? 

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Tazy rather than Salukis. 

just a different line of the same dog sandy bred for differnet quarry and terrain they are rough dogs running on ground a bull cross couldn’t get 100 yards on feet be like someone smashed em up with a lump hammer 

and stop end these dogs need to kill and not take damage no antibiotics to inject out there because a 6 kg fox with teeth like a cat as mashed em up head like a balloon they would die out there if they took damage like that

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

looks on the neck finishing to me not a little 6 kg fox stops end is it? 

 

Lol..you clearly ain't been around top class killing dogs then fella. You can tell when he has the neck hold that by his whole demeanor and body movements... That dog is scared. He hasn't the power for starters to finish him on that neck hold...and he knows if he gives it up he's fecked he will have to face the sharp end...and he didn't like that... And the owner goading him  on... Pure amateurs do that...

I told you there's levels to everything. And that dog is level 2 at very best out of 5... I know you're passionate about the feathered ears... But don't be blind as well FS.

Very rarely I would kill a 12lb fox.. I'm not saying I haven't but once again you sound like Chris packham as if foxes weigh a set standard weight wise up... I don't control foxes around KFC or McDonald's... I'm in the countryside were foxes kill and eat proper....both 2 would have hit that animal whatever it was at around 20 mile an hour with the whole purpose of a swift clean dispatch weather they caught him by the toe or tail or anywhere it was accounted for...if they had of got anything by a hold like that... 90 seconds....now laugh all you like... I've no need to try and bum or spoof... I don't even really use lurchers anymore... But when I do I don't bring a knife to a gun fight 👍

 

IMG-20220312-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0005.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just a different line of the same dog sandy bred for differnet quarry and terrain they are rough dogs running on ground a bull cross couldn’t get 100 yards on feet be like someone smashed em up with a lump hammer 

and stop end these dogs need to kill and not take damage no antibiotics to inject out there because a 6 kg fox with teeth like a cat as mashed em up head like a balloon they would die out there if they took damage like that

Thats honestly the best excuse for the ass grabbing curs I've ever heard mchull, lol. Fair play that genuinely made me laugh out loud. Lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just a different line of the same dog sandy bred for differnet quarry and terrain they are rough dogs running on ground a bull cross couldn’t get 100 yards on feet be like someone smashed em up with a lump hammer 

and stop end these dogs need to kill and not take damage no antibiotics to inject out there because a 6 kg fox with teeth like a cat as mashed em up head like a balloon they would die out there if they took damage like that

Tazy very different from Saluki genetically same a sloughis. 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..you clearly ain't been around top class killing dogs then fella. You can tell when he has the neck hold that by his whole demeanor and body movements... That dog is scared. He hasn't the power for starters to finish him on that neck hold...and he knows if he gives it up he's fecked he will have to face the sharp end...and he didn't like that... And the owner goading him  on... Pure amateurs do that...

I told you there's levels to everything. And that dog is level 2 at very best out of 5... I know you're passionate about the feathered ears... But don't be blind as well FS.

Very rarely I would kill a 12lb fox.. I'm not saying I haven't but once again you sound like Chris packham as if foxes weigh a set standard weight wise up... I don't control foxes around KFC or McDonald's... I'm in the countryside were foxes kill and eat proper....both 2 would have hit that animal whatever it was at around 20 mile an hour with the whole purpose of a swift clean dispatch weather they caught him by the toe or tail or anywhere it was accounted for...if they had of got anything by a hold like that... 90 seconds....now laugh all you like... I've no need to try and bum or spoof... I don't even really use lurchers anymore... But when I do I don't bring a knife to a gun fight 👍

 

IMG-20220312-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0005.jpg

2 tidy animals half bred ? 

remember they wolfs not fox stop end and the biggest dog fox is a quarter a the weight of them 2 pics you put up 

if i was into fox id go 1/4 bull 1/4 sal 1/2 grey hound there’s better for them that what i run but to be honest my dog has a strong bite finishes things quick me bitch not cut out for it 

they thinking i hold on shake long enough it will die it’s how animals kill things mate 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...