Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Cant believe your talking about killing half grown stuff. Lololol. That's your thing. Lol 

Like I've said you ain't got a fcuking clue about running foxes with lurchers. 

how many have calls on here ? they don’t work with adult fully grown fox you plum ? 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Your damn right I'm telling you I've called in adult dog foxes. Dude seriously stick to talking about hares. 

must a been some inbred gormless fox them dogman there again i’ve heard the irish ones you can direct about with the end of a shotgun ? 

1 minute ago, Ferretman65 said:

There's a Dog killed 4 foxes in one night's lamping single handed now I know it's no record But he could off killed 6 or 7 but he was well Busted so enough was enough for one night ? 

20200205_181806.jpg

good going ?