Brother to sister mating is it to close,

Just now, Sammyballer said:

Definitely , there’s very few dogs killing every fox in under 10 seconds buddy and out those very few your Romeo bred dog ain’t one them 

don’t need to kill every just one sammy 

and my romeo dog would absolutely embarrass what your running im here in winter drop me a message 

• Haha 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

And yours will spit em out and not have a mark on em.lol. Stick to talking hares because your showing how clueless you are about running foxes. 

i was killing foxes with a 22 tts bitza before i had pubes you dimlo ? 

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

And I was killing hares with a 3/4 greyhound collie xs when you were still shiting green. Lol big deal, guaranteed your 22 inch bitza was an ass grabbing cur. Lol. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

And I was killing hares with a 3/4 greyhound collie xs when you were still shiting green. Lol big deal, guaranteed your 22 inch bitza was an ass grabbing cur. Lol. 

id take the 3/4 grey a quarter collie or a bull cross any day and one will kill lamped hare 

in england a good fox is about 7 kg it doesn’t take much for a 20 kg dog to crunch one what they like in ireland 20 kg and teeth like a bull terrier ?

4 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

A proper fox dog deserves the upmost respect, it’s not an easy game for a dog when it’s asked to do it over and over again

90 percent a bull x aren’t killing  numbers unless stubble half grown and all double up anyway and are packed away for winter all this number talk is just that talk 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, mC HULL said:

90 percent a bull x aren’t killing  numbers unless stubble hares and all double up anyway and are packed away for winter all this number talk is just that talk 

I’m no fox man so I couldn’t tell you what men are doing mate, I’ve just seen the punishment they can dish out and it takes a brave dog to keep going back for more night after night

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

90 percent a bull x aren’t killing  numbers unless stubble half grown and all double up anyway and are packed away for winter all this number talk is just that talk 

How do u know fatty ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve been about long enough and seen enough to know really ron can you show me one take 3 or more single in winter without the use of a motor ?

Have you been bummed or touched by a bull x owner ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Cant believe your talking about killing half grown stuff. Lololol. That's your thing. Lol 

Like I've said you ain't got a fcuking clue about running foxes with lurchers. 

• Like 1