Brother to sister mating is it to close,

53 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve bred a few litters last 20 year varying results 

i recon my standards and what is needed from a dog is different to yours 

bullshitter am i the one breeding brother sister farther dailughter and calling it linebreeding ? 

No not line breeding. In and in we call it. Varying results" says it all about your own breeding record, and thats why you rely on others, because you dont have what it takes to produce the goods. Thats what you get with scatter breeding mate, and has to your standards I neither know nor care, all I do know is you are a man who thinks by mocking others he can look good, but your subconscious mind gives it away by putting a laughing face at the end of almost every sentence. You are a joke?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jeemes said:

No not line breeding. In and in we call it. Varying results" says it all about your own breeding record, and thats why you rely on others, because you dont have what it takes to produce the goods. Thats what you get with scatter breeding mate, and has to your standards I neither know nor care, all I do know is you are a man who thinks by mocking others he can look good, but your subconscious mind gives it away by putting a laughing face at the end of almost every sentence. You are a joke?

i put a laughing face because i’m laughing as i put it i don’t mock people jeemes just have the craic in and in isn’t linebreeding 

and no performance animals grey coursing or racehorses would think about doing that mate 

Your not having the craic. Cant you get into your head Im not linebreeding Im inbreeding. Thats IN. You are so dim its unbelievable. You stick to getting them off other people and dont worry about race horses and coursing Greyhounds. Let others who know what they are doing breed for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Your not having the craic. Cant you get into your head Im not linebreeding Im inbreeding. Thats IN. You are so dim its unbelievable. You stick to getting them off other people and dont worry about race horses and coursing Greyhounds. Let others who know what they are doing breed for you.

what nutcase inbreeds lurchers ? i’m dim ? what have you bred ? any good dogs ? 

me last couple a dogs have been bought in of men that can make em click what you ever made click 

click clack click clack it’s one a jeemes inbred cart horses ? 

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s maybe said it on here mate or to one a thl click in conversation he won’t a meant any malice mate 

I'm pretty certain I've never used your name mate ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

what nutcase inbreeds lurchers ? i’m dim ? what have you bred ? any good dogs ? 

me last couple a dogs have been bought in of men that can make em click what you ever made click 

click clack click clack it’s one a jeemes inbred cart horses ? 

22 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I know of one litter that was brother sister mating. It worked out very well. The guy who bred them comes on here now and again, he knows who he is. 
There is a lot of shite spoke on here by people that have no “experience “ with close breeding. 
If the best you have is your litter mate, then why not. 

Its the quickest and simplest way of fixing traits that you want in a dog or any animal really. Outcrossing is always a gamble. If it wasnt we could all breed Derby winners. A lot of old timers inbred like mad but they wouldnt admit to it.

Edited by jeemes
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you lost for words mate ? 

You cant have a discussion with an idiot, and we both know you are one. I see the laughing face is back in strength. You cant shake him off can you. You ruin most threads with your attention seeking, but you havnt much to say really apart from knocking other peoples dogs. No real knowledge or experience of breeding. Youd better keep in with your mates though eh? lick lick lick arse.. or they might not sell ££££ you any more pups.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, C.green said:

Anyone done close breeding and seen any negatives ? I seen two litters chuck pups with bad mouths like badly undershot/overshot

I had an accidental brother to sister litter of pitbulls, 3 were perfect specimens and one had no neck but they were all healthy. They all had very smooth soft coats, not the hard coats of normal pits.

46 minutes ago, jeemes said:

You cant have a discussion with an idiot, and we both know you are one. I see the laughing face is back in strength. You cant shake him off can you. You ruin most threads with your attention seeking, but you havnt much to say really apart from knocking other peoples dogs. No real knowledge or experience of breeding. Youd better keep in with your mates though eh? lick lick lick arse.. or they might not sell ££££ you any more pups.

i know a little bit about breeding mate i know that dog you put up with the blue ting to it coat will have shit skin break out in mange because it’s immune system can’t keep the dermodetic mites in check and if that hasn’t keep breeding tight the off spring soon will ? 

Edited by mC HULL
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I had an accidental brother to sister litter of pitbulls, 3 were perfect specimens and one had no neck but they were all healthy. They all had very smooth soft coats, not the hard coats of normal pits.

And every time you remove these faults from a breeding program you are removing them from the strain.

Ive seen a few Greyhounds with very bad mouths but it didnt effect there track work. 

• Like 1

and i will without a second thought get a pup bought in if what i breed doesn’t make the grade i want good killers i wouldn’t dream of breeding litters keeping shite just to say it’s my line life is to short