Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

There was also a couple of 'oddities', one I remember being a hermaphrodite

Suppose that's the point some are making with breeding really tight ie brother and sister, you will get issues at some point down the line. That dog would be unable to reproduce is that right? 

4 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Rotten with jealousy/blindness, it’s like no other breed/line could have any thought in to how carry on a line. It’s like bullx should just be bred with anything, as they’re not worthy. 
You can’t put many types in the same bracket as the bullx, for gameness, jaw power, etc…. To say another type of dog can do the same job is madness. 

why not linebreed with good dogs a few gen back ? why brother sister farther daughter ?

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Suppose that's the point some are making with breeding really tight ie brother and sister, you will get issues at some point down the line. That dog would be unable to reproduce is that right? 

yes mate i’d say you’ve hit the end of a the line with that one what happens when you inbreed you will get to the point we’re dogs are unable to reproduce 

Edited by mC HULL
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yes mate i’d say you’ve hit the end of a the line with that one what happens when you inbreed you will get to the point we’re dogs are unable to reproduce 

These are the dogs you would be inclined to knock on the head when they come out. It's easier said than done for some to cull. There's no way I would be raising a pup with such a physical malfunction. The breeding is telling you something when that's what your producing. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Because everyone is different and sees and does things differently. People have different levels of experience when it comes to what they feel is the best approach to getting the best. BUT the main thing is, everyone is different. Just because someone(you) think you you know what’s best, doesn’t mean it’s the right way. 

that’s what we’re discussing isn’t it you seem to be irate because what i think is different to what you think

and it’s not me is it the there’s plenty of evidence that points to it been a bad idea 

6 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It could feck itself tho 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

These are the dogs you would be inclined to knock on the head when they come out. It's easier said than done for some to cull. There's no way I would be raising a pup with such a physical malfunction. The breeding is telling you something when that's what your producing. 

That’s where outcross blood of same types should be put in every few generations. It’s knowing when that is the tricky part of any line/type breeding 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that’s what we’re discussing isn’t it you seem to be irate because what i think is different to what you think

and it’s not me is it the there’s plenty of evidence that points to it been a bad idea 

Do you honestly believe that the fluffy lugged slugs were not inbreed when they were in some fly infested shitholes in the Middle East, those backward cnuts think its ok to marry their 9 year old niece ffs, inbreeding is probably the reason they are what they are today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Do you honestly believe that the fluffy lugged slugs were not inbreed when they were in some fly infested shitholes in the Middle East, those backward cnuts think its ok to marry their 9 year old niece ffs, inbreeding is probably the reason they are what they are today. 

Omg that is a terrible and unjustly broad comment about a people u have zero knowledge of

Fact

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

i think the bedouin had em mate who traveled all over the middle east and africa and further backwards c**ts breeding uncle niece and we have not backwards c**ts breeding farther daughter brother sister that  most likely happened a lot more up in appalachia 

there’s that many differnet dogs  from differnet areas that are all the same breed  is the reason they are what they are today 

you think if they bred brother sister farther daughter they would still be sound 10000 year later ? 

I put a Bedouin bred Saluki over a wild desert dog and kept a smooth black pup that looked like a stocky whippet.

I put the same saluki over the pup, father/ daughter mating, and all the pups looked like pure fawn coloured Salukis.

Havent a clue how those pups turned out.

Cheers.

• Like 1