Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

I've just bin translating some ancient manuscripts from bastardised Latin, and from what I can gather it was frowned upon during these times 2 not inbreed and the took the piss out any folk that married outside the own blood relatives ? 

21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

by limited i mean you have to pick and choose what you run

Wasn't that what you said when stags were mentioned .I have a feeling that you haven't been around many bull xs .mc there's many various xs doing a good job a good dog is a good dog and not all  or most are coursing bred 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Wasn't that what you said when stags were mentioned .I have a feeling that you haven't been around many bull xs .mc there's many various xs doing a good job a good dog is a good dog and not all  or most are coursing bred 

You know what the say up.north ,your not a man till u got a saluki 

• Haha 2

Wasn't pie the bullx put to his own sister to produce the likes of dee spike and other siblings extra didn't do them any harm I've done it with terriers with no problems as a one off if needed them bullxs I mentioned and the terriers were all top draw grafters 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, bobby2 said:

Wasn't pie the bullx put to his own sister to produce the likes of dee spike and other siblings extra didn't do them any harm I've done it with terriers with no problems as a one off if needed them bullxs I mentioned and the terriers were all top draw grafters 

Sister was otter I think ? 

It's been done many times in the past and will in the future brother x sister mother x son father x daughter aswel 

• Like 4

Pye was put to otter twice and produced some very good dogs otter was also put to spike 

• Like 1
Just now, Blackmag said:

Pye was put to otter twice and produced some very good dogs otter was also put to spike 

There you go brother x sister first them mother and son I had a dog her out of spike he was his sire grandsire and great grandsire and he was a real thing 

• Like 1

There you go brother x sister first them mother and son I had a dog her out of spike he was his sire grandsire and great grandsire and he was a real thing 

Spike was a very good alrounder sg had some very good dogs duke clogg a 5/8 who to be fair was probably under used but again a good  alrounder but not in spikes league spike as did duke ended up in Ireland on stud duties this is were spike lined otter at sq s