Brother to sister mating is it to close,

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Don’t worry about blanking mate I’ve got a dog here that can catch one for you if all else fails, you’ll have something for the freezer regardless ?

? out twice a week mate you could count one hand the amount a times i would blank ? 

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? out twice a week mate you could count one hand the amount a times i would blank ? 

On a serious note you said about red hinds, I’ve got some good spots for reds, put down a grand each I’ll run my bitch against your Romeo bred dog, this ain’t me bluffing trying to get out of it by talking money im keen to have a bet on it because I’ve seen a lot of dogs run deer over the years and this one I’ve got now is as good as anything I’ve seen so makes it interesting and backs up all the shit talk about my dog can do this and that etc. 

• Like 2

On a serious note you said about red hinds, I’ve got some good spots for reds, put down a grand each I’ll run my bitch against your Romeo bred dog, this ain’t me bluffing trying to get out of it by talking money im keen to have a bet on it because I’ve seen a lot of dogs run deer over the years and this one I’ve got now is as good as anything I’ve seen so makes it interesting and backs up all the shit talk about my dog can do this and that etc. 

Ahh mate ?

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ahh mate ?

If he really is as confident in his dogs as he makes out then fair play to the man, they must be a decent sort of animal. But if he talks the talk on here and doesn’t really think his dogs up to the task then that’s a bit odd don’t you reckon

• Like 1

If he really is as confident in his dogs as he makes out then fair play to the man, they must be a decent sort of animal. But if he talks the talk on here and doesn’t really think his dogs up to the task then that’s a bit odd don’t you reckon

Be interesting to see ! It’s not just talking the talk it’s his total blindness to what everyone else is doing and basically calling everyone else’s dog shit so I hope you beat him ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Be interesting to see ! It’s not just talking the talk it’s his total blindness to what everyone else is doing and basically calling everyone else’s dog shit so I hope you beat him ?

I’m not a wealthy man mate make no secret of it, I’ve done the bare minimum amount of work my whole life so I can be out with my dogs but if I can make an easy few quid I’ll take it all day ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I’m not a wealthy man mate make no secret of it, I’ve done the bare minimum amount of work my whole life so I can be out with my dogs but if I can make an easy few quid I’ll take it all day ?

Fair play to you buddy ? wish I could say the same iv spent alot of time working dogs but iv worked a lot ?

2 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Fair play to you buddy ? wish I could say the same iv spent alot of time working dogs but iv worked a lot ?

By the sounds of this topic I should’ve got a coursing dog years ago I’d have maxed out the game dealers 

• Thanks 1

If this was filmed 24/7 … it would have been top of every category at the British soap awards ?…. Me Tarzan you Jane …. Get a grip ffs … my dogs better than yours , my cars faster than yours ….. if you ain’t 21 what the feck is with all the testosterone … if you’ve got any left ?.  All I’ve learnt is that half the people that own lurchers /coursing/ running dogs (whatever the fook you wanna call them ) think they are on a pedestal….. you got a cross breed dog , it does what it does ….. mine does fook all … am I happy . Damn right I am , it’s my dog he keeps me company and anything else is a bonus …. everyone likes an ego boost …. But ffs ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3