Brother to sister mating is it to close,

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ron you would beat me on big rutting fallow i think to much a me dog to let me ego put it in harms way for something i wouldn’t run anyway how the are you moving them about i don’t trophy hunt and leave shit mate 

any other edible 

rabbit hare cwd muntys roe sika fallow red does would be a different story mate 

If you can’t move a fallow buck you’re not moving a mature red hind, so basically what you’re saying is you’d only run females because the males are too much for your dog just to be clear? Because that’s exactly the point I was making earlier.

For what it’s worth a red hind is a massive lump of an animal and won’t be bullied the same way a roe will, fallow does I don’t think are all that difficult for a good deer dog but red hinds take some stopping on their size alone

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

Just now, Sammyballer said:

Permission and a truck fella , straight into reverse you’ve gone ???

a poacher doesn’t have permission sammy and wet land you couldn’t get a truck to anyway 

no reverse from me at no point have i said i would run rutting bucks 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

If you can’t move a fallow buck you’re not moving a mature red hind, so basically what you’re saying is you’d only run females because the males are too much for your dog just to be clear? Because that’s exactly the point I was making earlier, coursing breds are not deer dogs

a red hind is a lot easier to move mate you think before you slip don’t you can i move that 

and a big rutting fallow is completely different 

5 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

If you can’t move a fallow buck you’re not moving a mature red hind, so basically what you’re saying is you’d only run females because the males are too much for your dog just to be clear? Because that’s exactly the point I was making earlier.

For what it’s worth a red hind is a massive lump of an animal and won’t be bullied the same way a roe will, fallow does I don’t think are all that difficult for a good deer dog but red hinds take some stopping on their size alone

i’ve took red hinds he size a guidry cobs with a tiny 22 tts bitza 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You not a poacher, you offer to match lads all the time. Running hares and throwing them in the ditch is not poaching. Trying to catch 3 out of 3 in the dead of winter ain’t poaching either. It pure dick enlarging, that’s all. Stop you shite and people might actually converse with you about hunting and dogs. You’d be very surprised what some of the lads have done on here. Now you can reply in your normal way and look like a clown to everybody or you can relax and take it all in. 

who throws hare in a ditch ? best dog grub you will find 

i’ve had dogs i think a ten a penny id happily throw on a rutting stag wouldn’t think twice 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i run everything bar red stag and fallow bucks 

What about boar and fox ? So we’re slowly getting to what I’ve always said , 90% of coursing dogs good up to Roe , then you need big heavy inbred bull in them ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

What about boar and fox ?

don’t run much teeth ron i’ll run off fox daytime 

i have odd night out with lads doing other things ron but i not as much as i did when young