Brother to sister mating is it to close,

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so romeo razor bulldozer stuff isn’t as good as your home bred saluki grey stuff on deer ? 

Everyone different but i dont rate that romeo or razor stuff for anything tbh i think razors father produced a good type of dog. Bulldozer stuff hit n miss but seen couple i liked

• Like 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Salukibullgreys are good animals,not for out an out hare coursing but fox rabbit etc they're hard to beat

If they 100% on teeth then they hard to beat but not many do though they seem to be very good for everything else

• Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

If they 100% on teeth then they hard to beat but not many do though they seem to be very good for everything else

We have a couple bullxs,plus a few with saluki in them,no bother with teeth c.green.

An the breeding seemed to have clicked they've had lots of stamina,good animals

• Like 1

I'm in Dixie and things could be different  but we have the same species of fox as yall and they are the easiest animal to call by kissing with your mouth unless well educated.If you can't kiss a fox or squall a coon out of a tree with your mouth  then you ain't up to snuff in Dixie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Salukibullgreys are good animals,not for out an out hare coursing but fox rabbit etc they're hard to beat

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Strength don’t make a deer dog mate it’s more about technique and having the bottle to go in to something much bigger than themselves

still need to be strong good power to finish them mate 

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

but why wouldn’t they be more than capable ? big strong dogs all three 

I tell you what il have a run out with you in the season on your big land on stuff you run and then the opposite with me , but my dogs and your will run it all on each other’s ground …..fair enough ?

Francie alot the ones i seen look ok on there terms if that makes sense not all but alot of them. Big deer few hares teeth that can be grabbed safely no trouble at all. I do know pf some good ones though that do the lot but ive not had much luck finding one myself they either decent on teeth but not got blow for deer or catch deer for fun but lack on the teeth ?‍♂️ they dont allways have to jack on them to lack imo

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I tell you what il have a run out with you in the season on your big land on stuff you run and then the opposite with me , but my dogs and your will run it all on each other’s ground …..fair enough ?

your dogs ? i run single ron 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your dogs ? i run single ron 

So do I , yes my dog , but remember none of this bollacks come the night that’s not my thing etc , I run your stuff you run mine 

Edited by Big Ron