Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

That’s what I was on about earlier if you read it, home bred saluki grey blood not all this line bred romeo razor bulldozer stuff. 

so romeo razor bulldozer stuff isn’t as good as your home bred saluki grey stuff on deer ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

so romeo razor bulldozer stuff isn’t as good as your home bred saluki grey stuff on deer ? 

100% that’s what I’m saying mate, from what I’ve seen you couldn’t even compare em. My dogs got bits of other stuff in there as well mind, but I’d put her against any line bred coursing dog on any deer day or night.

2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

100% that’s what I’m saying mate, from what I’ve seen you couldn’t even compare em. My dogs got bits of other stuff in there as well mind, but I’d put her against any line bred coursing dog on any deer day or night.

Come on Mchull there’s your challenge 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

i’ll have day  out  mate no bother no help from either of us just dog quarry ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

make me laugh the big game hunters on here ? 

so a strong coursing bred won’t take fallow and red does ? 

a coursing bred will take more muntys cwd roe and sika and fallow does and red does then any bull x ever born ? 

so what do they struggle with big hundred kg fallow your all trembling up on any way ? 

some shit get spouted on here some real daydreamers ? 

Give it a rest and change the record ffs, that’s all it is is anti bull x and coursing this coursing that every topic you ruin , you and that Greb clown just bring this site down , why don’t you fuckoff and take your shit else where ….as I for one are getting sick of it day in day out , 3/4 of the stuff you think you know about you haven’t done but you know what’s right and wrong , your one sad little fat man 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Again , why would they , they are hare coursing dogs ffs ….that doesn’t mean they are the best at everything else in dog world ?

2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Give it a rest and change the record ffs, that’s all it is is anti bull x and coursing this coursing that every topic you ruin , you and that Greb clown just bring this site down , why don’t you fuckoff and take your shit else where ….as I for one are getting sick of it day in day out , 3/4 of the stuff you think you know about you haven’t done but you know what’s right and wrong , your one sad little fat man 

if you say so appalachia  ron ? keep them brothers and sisters knocking out the goods ? 

4 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Again , why would they , they are hare coursing dogs ffs ….that doesn’t mean they are the best at everything else in dog world ?

but why wouldn’t they be more than capable ? big strong dogs all three