Brother to sister mating is it to close,

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

make me laugh the big game hunters on here ? 

so a strong coursing bred won’t take fallow and red does ? 

a coursing bred will take more muntys cwd roe and sika and fallow does and red does then any bull x ever born ? 

so what do they struggle with big hundred kg fallow your all trembling up on any way ? 

some shit get spouted on here some real daydreamers ? 

Why do you revert by to bullx all the time ? There’s loads different crosses running deer

just a purpose bred lurcher x lurcher will be Better on big deer than coursing dogs ! Probably half the people on here don’t even own a bullx 

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The plodders struggle with foxes, in close to 35 years of running foxes with lurchers I've not met ONE single person that was using a coursing bred dog for them, whys that mchull??

as i have always said if you at a lot a teeth then bull in the dog is the way to go mate without a doubt 

but for any type of edible single your a dreamer if you think a bull x is worth a carrot mate 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

make me laugh the big game hunters on here ? 

so a strong coursing bred won’t take fallow and red does ? 

a coursing bred will take more muntys cwd roe and sika and fallow does and red does then any bull x ever born ? 

so what do they struggle with big hundred kg fallow your all trembling up on any way ? 

some shit get spouted on here some real daydreamers ? 

I’ve never owned a bull cross mate so I don’t know where you’ve got this from, and I’ve never ran more than 1 dog on a fallow.

I’d never try and tell a coursing man or a foxing man about their game I’m not that ignorant but don’t think you can educate me on taking deer with lurchers.

I’ve taken all 6 species daytime up and down the country in my time with dogs and from what I’ve seen the line bred coursing stuff doesn’t have the mental grit to do the big uns time and time again, they’ll maybe do a couple to start with but when they start getting knocked about they’ll think twice about doing it again.

Just so we’re clear I don’t run bull crosses, most of my huntings daylight so they don’t suit, so you making reference to bull crosses is irrelevant to me.

Just now, mC HULL said:

as i have always said if you at a lot a teeth then bull in the dog is the way to go mate without a doubt 

but for any type of edible single your a dreamer if you think a bull x is worth a carrot mate 

Didn't tomo tell you one of the best dogs he ever seen lamping rabbits was a bull xs bitch and that's a man that done more than his fair share of lamping. I'm sure there's plenty of lads using them on other things with plenty of success but your just to blinkered to see it. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Didn't tomo tell you one of the best dogs he ever seen lamping rabbits was a bull xs bitch and that's a man that done more than his fair share of lamping. I'm sure there's plenty of lads using them on other things with plenty of success but your just to blinkered to see it. 

tomo talks a lot a sense mate you would have to ask him how much bull what else was in it size and why if it was that good he didn’t breed it or get something the same mate 

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you sound sensible mate and run em daytime which takes a better dog 

so what you run mate 

I just call em lurchers I’ve never been one for sitting studying pedigrees, fair bit of saluki x grey blood in there, current bitch has a bit of wheaten x grey in there, bit of all sorts really, not line bred or even close bred just out of decent dogs

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I just call em lurchers I’ve never been one for sitting studying pedigrees, fair bit of saluki x grey blood in there, current bitch has a bit of wheaten x grey in there, bit of all sorts really, not line bred or even close bred just out of decent dogs

That’s what I don’t get , he keeps saying bullx but most peoples dog got a mixture of all sorts it’s like calling them a beddyx or colliex ?‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

so it’s got plenty a saluki grey in it but there no good for deer mate 

3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

That’s what I don’t get , he keeps saying bullx but most peoples dog got a mixture of all sorts it’s like calling them a beddyx or colliex ?‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

we was first talking brother sister mating it’s mainly the bull x owners doing this