Brother to sister mating is it to close,

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's not my thing mate,but I would have a walk out with you to see these intergalactic hares get  executed by your X wing salukis....sounds like some cosmic shit  ?

any time mate but you have to bring a dog so you can see the difference 

you know any with 6 generation brother sister in the ped ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

been out with a handful a beagles  mate didn’t really have much joy not with any big packs 

You would love it ,there relentless love the slop and some runs go on for over half hour ,and the depth of breeding well I shudder 2 mentioned it

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The ultimate canine athlete has and always will be a pit dog; be it apbt, staff or battle cross ... nothing else will compare. 5 mins in the slop is f**k all compared to 5 mins let alone hours in a box. 

first time i have heard you post something sensible shh pit dog is a serious canine athlete without a doubt how many a the greats are heavily inbred ?

Edited by mC HULL
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

first time i have heard you post something sensible shh pit dog is a serious canine athlete without a doubt how many a the greats are heavily inbred ?

I have never seen anything sensible posted by you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

I have never seen anything sensible posted by you.

thank f**k for that joe men on here thinks it’s a sensible post id be sick

breeding brother sister pup back to farther 

6 generation a brother sister ? 

that’s classed as linebreeding on thl 

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

thank f**k for that joe men on here thinks it’s a sensible post id be sick

breeding brother sister pup back to farther 

6 generation a brother sister ? 

that’s classed as linebreeding on thl 

You should know a thing or two about inbreeding as you come across like your inbred.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You should know a thing or two about inbreeding as you come across like your inbred.

let  me guess them drab bullx you keep are inbred ? 

i wouldn’t expect no differnet from a man that chooses a bull x as there working dog ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

How old are you now 15?

no but by 15 i new they was good for f**k all but blowing out there arse and getting pulled about until they stop the most limited lurcher cross ever bred 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no but by 15 i new they was good for f**k all but blowing out there arse and getting pulled about until they stop the most limited lurcher cross ever bred 

Absolute bollox from your good self as usual I see. 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

nonsense mate unfit dogs catch and go to ground with success a fox is dead in seconds ? big deer are tabled up on not chased down 

only the best and fitest a dogs can kill strong hares 

Can I come and see you coursing dog kill a fox in seconds? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

16? dont be so angry its not your fault your inbred.

• Haha 2