Brother to sister mating is it to close,

24 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

As Mchull said there not performance athletes thow and are not getting there body’s and hearts put under anywhere  near as much strain as a coursing dog has on gruelling runs on a regular basis 

You behave yourself too ffs, lol not performance animals. You coursing lads would need to pull your heads out of your arses and smell the roses now and again. Lol. 

• Like 5

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You starting to make yourself sound very silly now dude. 

Lads are using ai now so they're almost certain off getting a litter on the ground and are you seriously trying to tell me that the plodders never be served by artificial or don't take from natural services. Fcukin behave yourself. Lol. 

if a bitch comes in first day my dog will nail it and pup it up ? you really think majority need ai dogmandont that’s what i mean only lads using shit like that are bull x breeders having inbred litters 

inbreeding will in the end stop the line been able to produce natures way a saying that’s proper f****d 

8 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other canine athlete could withstand, squeezing through tight, twisting tube below the sod to reach its adversary makes its muscles cramp up, its nose is without equal, its eyesight is greatly diminished below the sod but still it finds it’s quarry, it possesses the courage to face an opponent that many a bullx’s jib at and it possesses the stamina to put a Saluki to shame, it is the ultimate canine athlete, no other canine comes close to it.

i’ve seen terriers no fitness go to ground and do the job took hours to dig to 

the fact that they that heavily inbred and there is no performance issues tell you all you need to know mate 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

of cause you can gt grand-farther each side that was class 

Just because it has a gt grandfather each side isn't what I'd call a line , but hey ho as always mc Hull is the be all and end all of everything,  I've got a lump in my testical I'm 100% sure tho that you no more about that lump than me because your a know it hunting life legend 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

the only lurchers lads i know of to breed generations of dogs from close inbreeding seem to be bull x lads who also seem to struggle with litters and ai

This is not to say that inbreeding does not occur naturally. A wolf pack, which is isolated from other wolf packs, by geographical or other factors, can become very inbred. The effect of any deleterious genes becomes noticeable in later generations as the majority of the offspring inherit these genes. Scientists have discovered that wolves, even if living in different areas, are genetically very similar. Possibly the desolation of their natural habitat has drastically reduced wolf numbers in the past, creating a genetic bottleneck.

In the wolf, the lack of genetic diversity makes them susceptible to disease since they lack the ability to resist certain viruses. Extreme inbreeding affects their reproductive success with small litter sizes and high mortality rates. Some scientists hope that they can develop a more varied gene pool by introducing wolves from other areas into the inbred wolf packs.

Another animal suffering from the effects of inbreeding is the giant panda. As with the wolf, this has led to poor fertility among pandas and high infant mortality rates. As panda populations become more isolated from one another (due to humans blocking the routes which pandas once used to move from one area to another), pandas have greater difficulty in finding a mate with a different mix of genes and breed less successfully.

The ultimate result of continued inbreeding is terminal lack of vigor and probable extinction as the gene pool contracts, fertility decreases, abnormalities increase and mortality rates rise.

Book you copy that out of lol 

36 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

As Mchull said there not performance athletes thow and are not getting there body’s and hearts put under anywhere  near as much strain as a coursing dog has on gruelling runs on a regular basis 

May I respectfully disagree .....

As I've said before, ( and I'm a running dog man, not a Terrier man), a good working Terrier is not just an athlete, it's the canine equivalent of a Spartan, a Gladiator, it puts its life on the line every time it goes to ground, it goes into its enemies domain, down a tight tube, in the pitch dark to face a quarry that's fighting for its life.

I know Terrier lads who have their dogs so fit they put most lurchers to shame.

Be proud of the type of dogs you run........but don't under estimate others ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Just because it has a gt grandfather each side isn't what I'd call a line , but hey ho as always mc Hull is the be all and end all of everything,  I've got a lump in my testical I'm 100% sure tho that you no more about that lump than me because your a know it hunting life legend 

it’s not my fault your gormless as f**k mate should a gone to school or read some books besides beano 

what is linebred in your thinking then 

11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

May I respectfully disagree .....

As I've said before, ( and I'm a running dog man, not a Terrier man), a good working Terrier is not just an athlete, it's the canine equivalent of a Spartan, a Gladiator, it puts its life on the line every time it goes to ground, it goes into its enemies domain, down a tight tube, in the pitch dark to face a quarry that's fighting for its life.

I know Terrier lads who have their dogs so fit they put most lurchers to shame.

Be proud of the type of dogs you run........but don't under estimate others ?

Cheers.

Good post this...from someone who knows the craic,and ain't bred blind??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

You end up with a pint of shite because it certainly ain't milk anymore. There's lines of terriers that haven't had an out cross in a long long time and they're doing just fine. 

So really then on that basis, breeding dogs is a piece of cake then. It requires no real knowledge or understanding. Just breed worker to worker, even if their brother sister, father daughter, mother son etc with no outcrossing? Of course they'll be problems.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if a bitch comes in first day my dog will nail it and pup it up ? you really think majority need ai dogmandont that’s what i mean only lads using shit like that are bull x breeders having inbred litters 

inbreeding will in the end stop the line been able to produce natures way a saying that’s proper f****d 

Once again where have I said that?? 

27 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You behave yourself too ffs, lol not performance animals. You coursing lads would need to pull your heads out of your arses and smell the roses now and again. Lol. 

nothing you have ever kennelled could stick for 5 mins and run 3 at that or more 

no other dog can none zero not 1 ? 

your black terrier isn’t only type you have just about every terrier and cross of them capable of going to ground 

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Well after reading some posts on this thread it could be the best way to go, how much you gunna charge me for stud, it seems a bit wrong putting mother to son thow ?

Full brother to full sister and then back to the father is where this conversation kicked off?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve seen terriers no fitness go to ground and do the job took hours to dig to 

the fact that they that heavily inbred and there is no performance issues tell you all you need to know mate 

Hours below the ground being dug to is nothing to a terrier, there just warming up to the task, there isn’t a saluki x, coursing bred or pure Saluki in the world, never mind this country that could pursue its quarry full sprint for two hours, even pack animals like wolves and African hunting dogs don’t pursue a prey animal for two hours solid, the terrier reigns supreme as the canine athlete.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

nothing you have ever kennelled could stick for 5 mins and run 3 at that or more 

no other dog can none zero not 1 ? 

your black terrier isn’t only type you have just about every terrier and cross of them capable of going to ground 

Holy fcuk its like the muppet show on here the day and your kermit the frog. Lol.