Ferreting Yesterday... READ!!

PoCk0

Without catching the 'cruelty' merchants- country loving folk will be persecuted even more, as the idiots get more publicity- If you are on land, and it could be thought as 'suspicious' theres nowt wrong with telling the local law about where you are- they mite still come out- but at least they will have a hint you mite be law abiding, instead of pre-judging because of some 'do-gooder'.

Call local police line, give location and ask for an incident or event number, to give to any cops who arrive- it will show you called in at least.

I know several cops who are shooters, and support country pursuits, our FLO is an avid fan of shooting, giving loads of great advice to GENUINE shooters, so dont let the actions of a few spoil it for all, if we judge things that way, we are acting just like the parents watching the rugby match in the post above- by Salopian.

Not all forces get it right, not all hunters do either.

its human to make errors...sure there is a quote somewhere about that....

i was up corbridge one day when i was a about 15 police walked over but sliped down the hill was covered in dirt said what u doing we said ferreting he said u court owt we said no but had them stashed cos it was the walk way next to the bridge he said we have had a report off u lot doing stuff then he replied f**k its just wasted my time and its going to cost me 50 quid for me suitevcleaned then he went away me and festa just p..st or self laughing at him :laugh:

a good reed this last time i was stoped i was out just walking the dog off a field at night cop sed what you doing your lamping fox and hare arnt you i sed what without a lamp as i never had a lamp with me he sed your on a field at night with a dog like that only thing you can be doing is lamping i sed how can i be lamping with no lamp you bin sat in your car woching me for 20 min av you seen me lamping no so im not f*****g lamping then am i he sed he wil get his big light out and go look for my lamp and if i fineds it you will lous your dog after a bit he sed if i catch you up hear agen you will be lousing your dog and let me on my way what a f*****g prick he was

Edited by dpb82uk
  • 4 months later...