Red kites

iworkwhippets

See them all the time they fly over the back garden to see what's going on and look at the bird. I have one the follows me about when I'm out hawking and it puts the bird off so I have to hide in the bushes for a bit to get it to bugger off!

Also see pairs of them sat in the fields worming, it is quite strange to see such large birds working the soil.

All the best

Lee

• 4 weeks later...

I see them every day. Fantastic looking birds. See a buzzard or two everyday on way to work and sometimes a spar the type with wing !!

My mate said his Harris was chased by a gos the other day, I recon it must have been a female spar.

No one bit of permission I have a bird that I can only describe as a perry. See it a few time at distance and once at close range ad it headed to wards cover I was in saw the black of his eyes!!

saw one cruising over a housing estate in leicestershire last thursday afternoon, the first one ive ever seen here,

They gotta be looking for new territory Paul, I live on the south coast and we dont usually see them until you get near Newbury or Oxford, but there was one over our house last week. They are either doing really well or are travelinig quite far on last weeks warm thermals.

saw one cruising over a housing estate in leicestershire last thursday afternoon, the first one ive ever seen here,

They gotta be looking for new territory Paul, I live on the south coast and we dont usually see them until you get near Newbury or Oxford, but there was one over our house last week. They are either doing really well or are travelinig quite far on last weeks warm thermals.

i thought i saw one the other week but dismissed it, but there was no mistaking this one i parked the van up and it came direct overhead whilst being mobbed by a dozen starlings, nice to see them doing so well.