Free canaries

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a room you 2 flirting over bloody canaries now

If that is what you call flirting either you two need lessons or i am way out of touch

These 3 are still for homes...     All red factor x Gloster..                    

For fook's sake Moll i have never known it be so hard to give some decent caneries away for free.. :D ..now if you where selling them for £300 each i could well understand.. :laugh:

Hello, are the glosters cocks or hens?

and do you know how much it would cost to get them couriered to kent?

thank you!

They are all Gloster x's from the same Gloster hen.

I know the orange boy with the 'corona' is a cock bird because i have heard him sing, i do not know what the other 2 are as they have not sung.

If Kent is near Berkshire then it will be approx £40 :D Other than that i am not phoning the courier again, had people say they wanted the birds then ignored me after i did all the work for them, the woman will think i am mad :laugh:

If you are REALLY serious i will get you the number and give you my post code :thumbs:

For fook's sake Moll i have never known it be so hard to give some decent caneries away for free.. :D ..now if you where selling them for £300 each i could well understand.. :laugh:

:laugh:

Perhaps it is because they are free, seems to bring all the wasters out :rolleyes: