01 knife blanks for sale

4 x 01 blanks heat treated tempered and ready to handle or polish up , but you need to do that bit .

there all in the 8" range 4" handles and 4" blades

numbers 1,3,4 are £25 posted number 2 is £20 posted .

please pm before buying paypal has been problematic so better to be safe than sorry !!

100% first come first serve , i get had every week holding for people that never pay so im not doing it any more !!.

number 3 sold to socks !

number 2 sold to waidmann !

number 4 sold to mickey !

2012_0222hbh0001.jpg

Edited by midnight

hi lads and lases who ever wishesh to buy one of matts blanks and would like a handle and a leather sheath pm me and i will gladly sort it out for ya . this is one me and matt have been doing ready for sale this one is made from 4 mm 01 english tool steal the blank was lazer cut to matts own desighn then custom ground and shaped by matt it all so has been proffesionly heat treated and temperd to hrc scale 57 - 59 and will hold a good edge it all so comes with spalted lace wood for the handle set with brass pins and red border round the wood comes with a dark brown leather sheath £70 + post thanks :thumbs:

22022012773.jpg

22022012779.jpg

22022012778-1.jpg

21022012770-1.jpg

22022012782-1.jpg

Edited by the gafer

hi lads and lases who ever wishesh to buy one of matts blanks and would like a handle and a leather sheath pm me and i will gladly sort it out for ya . this is one me and matt have been doing ready for sale this one is made from 4 mm 01 english tool steal the blank was lazer cut to matts own desighn then custom ground and shaped by matt it all so has been proffesionly heat treated and temperd to hrc scale 57 - 59 and will hold a good edge it all so comes with spalted lace wood for the handle set with brass pins and red border round the wood comes with a dark brown leather sheath £70 + post thanks :thumbs:

22022012773.jpg

22022012779.jpg

22022012778-1.jpg

21022012770-1.jpg

22022012782-1.jpg

any takers lads pretty cheep for all the work thats gone in to this knife

just got the gaffers knife here its beautiful the pictures just dont tell the truth at all about this knife . im gonna run the buffer over it and get some pictures . again its realy nice and well worth the £70 he is looking for thats posted to !