Close ups-feel free to add

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emily     Sorry couldn't help myself

While sorting through hard drives a few days ago, I found some of these I took in the garden a few years ago. They were all hand held, so I have no doubt they could have been a little sharper, if trip

An osprey with its dinner  

Posted Images

carts.

show off 28g :laugh:

I think small bores are brilliant, I just wish more people would use them and then the cost of the carts might come down. Up here, and I'm sure its the same all over, I see really accomplished shots dropping grouse, pheasants pigeons etc, with this tiny shotgun....and they are not using heavy loads.

I'm flighting pigeons at the moment and there is no percievable recoil when using 16-21g cartridges.

carts.

I think small bores are brilliant, I just wish more people would use them and then the cost of the carts might come down. Up here, and I'm sure its the same all over, I see really accomplished shots dropping grouse, pheasants pigeons etc, with this tiny shotgun....and they are not using heavy loads.

I'm flighting pigeons at the moment and there is no percievable recoil when using 16-21g cartridges.

a local keeper here i know used one all last season he held his own, well if the truths known........ you know what i mean, i shot with a 410 for a couple of seasons on the pigeons but the cartridge cost was stupid
  • Like 1

carts.

a local keeper here i know used one all last season he held his own, well if the truths known........ you know what i mean, i shot with a 410 for a couple of seasons on the pigeons but the cartridge cost was stupid

.410 another great small bore and I was brought up on the old webley bolt action, only selling it a few years ago to buy my lad an O & U 28. I spent many happy an hour, with my .410 "stalking" sitting pigeons, sat high up in leafless trees in winter. That was a steep learning curve in fieldcraft, but those skills I learnt then, have stayed with me.

I hadnt realised that the pupil of ferrets eyes, were horizontal, unlike a cats that are vertical. I'm guessing thats what I can see on this photo anyway. It is a close up, with flash of an albino ferret.

post-51049-0-34793300-1331762638_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

thanks mate, Im hoping to upgrade my camera soon, Im leaning towards the Nikon's, tried a l120 but not so good, are there any around the £300 to 400 mark?

Heres some off my old phone lol.... Im sure if I had a decent camera I may be able to get some proper pictures.

031-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

And..... drum roll please..... I got this sneaky pic with.... a kodak disposable!!

Otter.jpg

• Like 5