• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads do any of you no of any leather shops other than le prevo

Marcus gear, they've got a website but think your best off ringin them, my mate has bought some good hides off them but I expect you have to buy a whole one, is it for collars or something?

this is my whippet bitches collar that i made for her last summer made with top end britsh leathers, she had it on ever day iv lost count how many times that shes been in and out of water rolled in fo

Posted Images

sedgwick birmingham . probebly the best ; world renouned for quality equestrian quality shoulder and backs ..... it aint cheap!!

do you have a web site for that one mate

just google it sedgwicks ..leather ,,, its very expensive but the best

sedgwick birmingham . probebly the best ; world renouned for quality equestrian quality shoulder and backs ..... it aint cheap!!

do you no of any more it takes fore ever to come of le prevo and hammer you on carage

do you no of any more it takes fore ever to come of le prevo and hammer you on carage

they will all charge you well for caerrage, i needed some shoulder quick for an order in america got some from le prevo and it was shite ,i wouldnt make colars from it had to get it from my origional supplier , .. quality dont come cheap pal ;) sedgwicks is top end ,bit to expensive really ,regardless of the leather , high quality linen thred and stitchwork is as inportant!!!!.