What's the best ever bag you have taken (no bull)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have b

Right the idea is not to slag off anyone or to make comments that would upset others, this is supposed to be a general banter thread. There's nothing wrong if you go out and get 2 or 3, it's not about

ive had 100 plus 3 times, 112 on some permission with 6 of us and a 109 on another place and a 101 some where we werent meant to be lol

Posted Images

Well off to bed now 12.20am and up for 5.30am feel a bit worse for wear had a few ciders and feel like this rabbit I shot with the .223 at 180 yards, bolloxed.

Good job I am not driving, not that I would or I might finish up being like this.223at180ydsjpg.jpg

Edited by stevethefish

Well the day we had today there would be no way to get huge numbers. We started off on the fen and every set was a dig and all of them were 4-6 foot, there were quite a few young and as we dug down the ferrets dragged them off and we had to dig again. We called it a loss on there and will leave this area until next season with that amount of young about. We then went across the road from my house on a hedgerow which was much better, but Stevo had hammered the beer the night before and was knackered, (kids and beer) comes to mind. We still managed 26 rabbits and a couple of hares (to the gun) :angel: before they decided to head home for a paracetamol or 2.

Browning 325 12g

Hatsan Semi auto 12g

CZ .17hmr

CZ .22lr X 2

Air Arms s310 .22

HW80 .177

Black Widow

BASC Member

Lah de dah

Thanks Ste you just won me a fiver, WOOF WOOOOOF i said you would bite :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: