What's the best ever bag you have taken (no bull)

Biggest Bag I've had was in 1984,In Oldham ,Lancs,Around the back of Candlelights Disco Tech...It was about 2.30am and she was a very very big lass..I was back skuttlng her against a wall when a big torch lit us both up..I turned around and It was a Copper/Bobby..I nearly shit myself,never mind shoot my load...He says the usual"aye aye" and she leans up and looks around..he see,s her and goes... " oh ! its only you Tracey "...ffsake I nearly fell off her ! but I was still attached..Heheee.

He just walked off and left us to it...Oh the good old days before cctv and dangerous diseases..LOL.

As for bunnies..I love it.. anyway,anytime,weather..place.. I will go anywhere for a good days sport..And even better if we have a laugh at same time.

Count me in for the Big Bash... or anytime u might need an extra hand..or foot...LOL.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have b

Right the idea is not to slag off anyone or to make comments that would upset others, this is supposed to be a general banter thread. There's nothing wrong if you go out and get 2 or 3, it's not about

ive had 100 plus 3 times, 112 on some permission with 6 of us and a 109 on another place and a 101 some where we werent meant to be lol

Posted Images

my best bag is 91 ferreting , there were 4 of us for about 3-4 hours , then 2 lads left,,, and me and breeze of here carried on,,, we had 2 in one net that day as well,,, thats a first for me.....

this is the 91 with breeze

post-56-1235752467.jpg

Here's the 2 in a net pic from that day TOMO . . .

Dales028.jpg

And another pic of another brace in a net taken a couple of year's earlier . . .

2inanet-1.jpg

Just came across another pic from that 91 day with TOMO :whistling::D

TOMO.jpg

Biggest Bag I've had was in 1984,In Oldham ,Lancs,Around the back of Candlelights Disco Tech...It was about 2.30am and she was a very very big lass..I was back skuttlng her against a wall when a big torch lit us both up..I turned around and It was a Copper/Bobby..I nearly shit myself,never mind shoot my load...He says the usual"aye aye" and she leans up and looks around..he see,s her and goes... " oh ! its only you Tracey "...ffsake I nearly fell off her ! but I was still attached..Heheee.

He just walked off and left us to it...Oh the good old days before cctv and dangerous diseases..LOL.

As for bunnies..I love it.. anyway,anytime,weather..place.. I will go anywhere for a good days sport..And even better if we have a laugh at same time.

Count me in for the Big Bash... or anytime u might need an extra hand..or foot...LOL.

:yes: Like it, yes like it a lot.

My best ferreting day is 36. But round my way that's a good bag. To be fare I havnt traveled that far ferreting, probally only about 30 miles from where I live. I've had more with the Rifel at night but you can cover some miles that way, shooting 2 or 3 in each field and covering over 20 or 30 fields.

My best ferreting day is 36. But round my way that's a good bag. To be fare I havnt traveled that far ferreting, probally only about 30 miles from where I live. I've had more with the Rifel at night but you can cover some miles that way, shooting 2 or 3 in each field and covering over 20 or 30 fields.

Where you from moonlighter

my best bag is 91 ferreting , there were 4 of us for about 3-4 hours , then 2 lads left,,, and me and breeze of here carried on,,, we had 2 in one net that day as well,,, thats a first for me.....

post-56-1235752467.jpg

Dales028.jpg

And another pic of another brace in a net taken a couple of year's earlier . . .

2inanet-1.jpg

TOMO.jpg

Hey careful watch those fingers. Looks like the dogs thinking "you could have saved me a bit"

post-56-1235752467.jpg

Dales028.jpg

2inanet-1.jpg

TOMO.jpg

Hey careful watch those fingers. Looks like the dogs thinking "you could have saved me a bit"

What's the pick up like mate thinking of getting one, better for lamping etc.

The Hilux is spot on steve.

Just let us know when it's on, and me and johnnyboy will be there, with bells on :thumbs:

Next season we might try our own challenge. . . . ferreting every county in britain :thumbs:

Whats the fuel consumption like pretty low I should imagine. We should have a Hunting Life all out ferreting day next season.

them pickups are great..but when they go wrong everything costs a fortune...They are reliable. but drop on a bad un and you will know about it.

Ford rangers are cheaper,Mazda running gear.and parts are for nowt in comparrison..They are well worth a look if your after a truck.

:laugh: :laugh: