what plans do you have for summer pics

As Romany said a dipper would be nice where i have been grafting on some big old pond's they is a brook that run's down the side of the pond's that has dipper's on it..it will be a challenge and a half to get a decent picture of one as they never sit still for 2 second's.

As Romany said a dipper would be nice where i have been grafting on some big old pond's they is a brook that run's down the side of the pond's that has dipper's on it..it will be a challenge and a half to get a decent picture of one as they never sit still for 2 second's.

ive got a stuffed one somewhere if you get stuck :laugh: :laugh:

Been getting a couple of Red Kites around the garden in the summer. last year I started throwing some DOC's up on the roof for them, they nearly came in for them a few times with one dropping a wing out of interest but never took any.

Hope to get some nice photo's of them this year if they get a little more daring and come in closer :thumbs:........

I've got an earth already sorted and in use for fox cub shots. :victory:

Awesome! Just in time for my visit I hope :D

Come on girls, let me come too, will let you have a go with my equipment :laugh:

Edited by Romany
  • Like 1

Come on girls, let me come too, will let you have a go with my equipment :laugh:

I'll have my new equipment by then . . . i may let you touch it. :D

don't forget the pics :D

mines swallows, i found a nest site last year where the adults fly feet away from you to feed their young.they also sit on a wire right infront of you, and when the youngster are all lined up in the nest. then at the back end come autum im going to try for when they flock up ready to migrate back to africa, there was 100`s in a hedgerow last year.

Your's swallows? yours suck if that's your plans for the summer :laugh:

I'm going to be doing as much as I can and that's in between bird watching, I love it when the temp goes up and the clothes come off :yes:

Edited to say; I've just read the "pics" bit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .and I have a nesting pair of Swallows out side my door, I am blocking their entrance up, their young shit every where. I will put up some nesting boxes else where :thumbs:

I'll have my new equipment by then . . . i may let you touch it. :D

I look forward to that with alacrity.. :laugh: