what plans do you have for summer pics

mines swallows, i found a nest site last year where the adults fly feet away from you to feed their young.they also sit on a wire right infront of you, and when the youngster are all lined up in the nest. then at the back end come autum im going to try for when they flock up ready to migrate back to africa, there was 100`s in a hedgerow last year.

mines swallows, i found a nest site last year where the adults fly feet away from you to feed their young.they also sit on a wire right infront of you, and when the youngster are all lined up in the nest. then at the back end come autum im going to try for when they flock up ready to migrate back to africa, there was 100`s in a hedgerow last year.

:whistling:

can't wait :thumbs:

ye of little faith :laugh: :laugh:

Top of my list are ospreys, got some last year but not quite what I want..

Hoping to get dippers and fox, got no pics of these yet..

Could do with decent sparrow hawk

Oh, and jay`s

Edited by Romany

Top of my list are ospreys, got some last year but not quite what I want..

Hoping to get dippers and fox, got no pics of these yet..

Could do with decent sparrow hawk

i missed a musket the other afternoon came right past me 2ft off the floor, plenty of nest sites round here probably the easy way for me to get some.

joking apart paul, :thumbs:

keep them pics coming pal

well i'm going to set up a feeding station for the birds. in the garden. and maybe a couple of nest boxes. to try and lure them a little closer. and i'm going to try and get some. GOOD pics of my dogs. take in a few gamefairs. loads of oportunities for photography at them with falconry etc. i also want to upgrade my gear a bit. so plenty to think about. look forward to your swallow pics paulus. they are the bird of love ya know :yes:

i intend to :laugh:

well i'm going to set up a feeding station for the birds. in the garden. and maybe a couple of nest boxes. to try and lure them a little closer. and i'm going to try and get some. GOOD pics of my dogs. take in a few gamefairs. loads of oportunities for photography at them with falconry etc. i also want to upgrade my gear a bit. so plenty to think about. look forward to your swallow pics paulus. they are the bird of love ya know :yes:

i saw them last year whilst shooting rabbits at a stud farm, they nest in the stable block roof joists, they take no notice and fly right past you.le theres a cable outside one stable block and they sit there feet away from you carring insects for their young

oh ffs ---- are you sure its even a swallow ---- might even be a couple of good pics come november :whistling:

oh ffs ---- are you sure its even a swallow ---- might even be a couple of good pics come november :whistling:

which november :laugh:
  • Like 1

I'm hoping I can capture a Kingfisher that nests local and also maybe get a Peregrine and Sparrowhawk that are also local.

Thats all depending on me getting to work this camera, it took me a day to realise I still had the lens cap on. Thats the last time I take advice off paulus. :laugh:

I'm hoping I can capture a Kingfisher that nests local and also maybe get a Peregrine and Sparrowhawk that are also local.

Thats all depending on me getting to work this camera, it took me a day to realise I still had the lens cap on. Thats the last time I take advice off paulus. :laugh:

:laugh: took me week to work out how to turn it on :laugh: :laugh: