The Hunting Life Hunters Chronicles

milegajo

Hi Miles,

Appreciate I have never posted to you before, but I just wanted to say that I have read quite a few of your adventures with huge envy! So much so that I bought your book and cant put it down! Great stories brilliantly written! Thank you so much!

I am massively jealous of your courage to leave the rat race behind and explore the World as it is naturally presented to us each day. You are an inspiration to everyone who loves the outdoors! Keep up the storytelling and best wishes to you and your family.

Tim

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I have done I have done without a desire for payment in any form or fashion. Your friend Roger

milegajo have you moved into your valhalla yet elecace.

You just can't beat a Big Mac

Hi Tim,

I hugely appreciate your words and support.

As much as I can, I endeavour to live life and treat it as the adventure I believe it is.

[bill Hicks]:

The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and around and around and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud. And it's fun - for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question; is this real? Or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because... this is just a ride."

Thanks again Tim.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

That's really captured my imagination! You're a superb writer, I'll certainly be buying a copy of the book as I felt my eyes going square 8 pages in. Lovely pictures.

:D

Edited by Thoreau

That's really captured my imagination! You're a superb writer, I'll certainly be buying a copy of the book as I felt my eyes going square 8 pages in. Lovely pictures.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought you were banned? :D

as above mate,ive just finished reading your book and I have to say its very inspiring! you have a brilliant way with words that explain things in great detail but without becoming boring to read like a lot of authors.i think you have a very interesting yet sometimes difficult way of life and wish you and your family all the best. oh and let us know when part 2 is available ha,cheers jason

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::feck:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:notworthy:

I thought you were banned? :D

:nono:

as above mate,ive just finished reading your book and I have to say its very inspiring! you have a brilliant way with words that explain things in great detail but without becoming boring to read like a lot of authors.i think you have a very interesting yet sometimes difficult way of life and wish you and your family all the best. oh and let us know when part 2 is available ha,cheers Jason

Ahhhh, appears he got booted.

Figures...just when you find one half decent contributor with a bit of spunk.

There are several posts on here by the famous philosopher and dubious new member Thoreau. Aka miles which if I had of seen them earlier he would have been re banned in the instance.

Big shame that he rejoined to just to carry on where he left us in the last episode of the milegajo saga.

Wether he believed that gracing us with his presence again went unnoticed or it was complete arrogance.......?

He was allowed on for a short while at my request. In a hope to redeem himself. But no!! Just couldn't do it.

Take your philosophers title and your provoking avatars elsewhere.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_David_Thoreau

Probably ten times the man you will ever aspire to.

• 2 months later...