The Hunting Life Hunters Chronicles

milegajo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I have done I have done without a desire for payment in any form or fashion. Your friend Roger

milegajo have you moved into your valhalla yet elecace.

You just can't beat a Big Mac

Though the outward forms that make up my surroundings, environment and consequently what could be called my 'life' have changed dramatically, one constant has remained. My love and passion for the outdoors, which I access through my shooting. Whilst nothing truly stops me, or indeed any body, from walking out of the door and simply wandering this land (which I have done frequently during this transitional phase) the mind prefers to have a goal, a reason, an 'excuse'.

I have missed my forays, I have missed them sorely. Thankfully, life has acknowledged my desire and through a good friend, has rewarded us with a new site where our passion can be shared and is permitted by the occupying beings.This is most welcome, since my shooting companion mentioned the possibility I have been very much looking forward to assessing our new domain. In spite of the rain we ventured over around 16:30.

Here is what we found.

PICT0020_zpsad1ca0e7.jpg

PICT0014-1_zps20a294cf.jpg An indoor range! IMAG1689_zpsb241497d.jpg Come 48 yard fitness 'suite'.
IMAG1690_zps756e28ab.jpg Prime Rabbit land. PICT0023_zps617ca218.jpg With fresh evidence! PICT0025_zpse7f30f70.jpg Pigeon potential. PICT0031_zpsb8fabe88.jpg An accommodating, potentially comfortable and established Hide.

Needless to say I am extremely pleased with this opportunity intend to pursue the numerous avenues of potential here. With more resources at home (i.e inexhaustible electricity!) I can feasibly attempt videos and some more technologically ambitious exercises.

"Patience is the companion of wisdom."
Saint Augustine (354 AD - 430 AD)

Edited by milegajo

Mike I have just purchased your book, truth is I have bought two copies one hard copy and one download. Hope your well my friend.

Oh Bless you! You've been so very kind to me. Is there something I can do/give to you or to pay your kindness forward?

It's like watching another man walk off with your wife ain't it haha!

Too true buddy. My springers will keep me happy, but i will have another 100 in the future, for me it's the best pcp i've ever used. Should be having my 95 v-glided in a few months. We'll have to get together and have a shoot and compare the v-glide against an SFS stage 2 97!!!

All the best.

Hey Mike.

Is that Bob wearing my ex-HW100 On his shoulder? :cray: Hope you guy's have plenty of luck on that land with it.

All the best.

It certainly is! And christ alive, with a Sidewinder on her she is damn surgical!

She's a real mans gun mind, nice and solid for a pcp.

Don't rub it in Mike!! Lol!

Our fair ladies know it too! Bet that's why you were forced to sell her to Bob.

Did she catch you in the back room alone with it, rag in one hand?

Mawders calls it a 'Danger wax'....

• Like 1