lamping trip

i understand the lad wanting to try somthing new how many off us would have the dogs we have got if didnt try something new instead off sticking with what evri one told us, yeh fair enuff if your a full time proffesianal pestcontroller and you are overrun wi rabbits a beddy cross is a better tool for it but when your runnin rabbits for kicks it doesnt matter, my mate got told his pointer crosses would be shit and not make anything but they do the job and they look smart at it an its a laff, just saying lads yeh the right tool for the right job but itd be fooking boring if we all had the same tools?

I see the term no reverse gear mentioned..imo that does not only apply to pre 2004 fox dog's..my understanding of a dog with no reverse gear is a dog that will give it's all on any land...be it running flat out down hill crashing into cover for quarry and jumping anything day and night without holding back..and if allowed to it will run it's self into the ground which can and does happen on bunnies..

ill second that :thumbs:

Or maybe she's a failed dog and only good for rabbits.

not been funny just stateing my point but when you were on here as fence hopper whernt u slaging bullx off because your beddy x could do all a bullx could do so why did you breed a litter of bull x,s to do the quary your beddy x could already do??????? pot kettel black???? maybe you whanted to breed bull x cause you whanted to try a difrrent breed off dog just like grafter did and aslong as the dog is looked after feed and worked (irelivent of quarry) is that not better for the dog than to not be worked at all??? i rest my case your welcome no to start bitching at me lol................ :bye:
  • 3 weeks later...

bloody hell is this still going on haha jesus christ its my dog to do with what i choose not any one elses better than being stuck in a kenle not geting worked at all this is just laughable now.

atb with this one now lets see how long this thread can run for ay lads :thumbs:

Edited by the gafer

not been on this site long, dont know much about the game, but theres 1 thing i do know and that is joball is an arrogant so n so who doesnt give any positive feedback on this site whatever, jus slates ppl all the time, either get with the programme joball or dont bother at all! wats up mate? things not going so good on the home front, so you have to come on here after a cppl cans of ya cheap white lightning cider and disrupt everone elses? :yes: go with the flow eh, i bet you have a world of knowledge you could share with us "rookies" love you joball