stormer what breeding

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ken bred

Been watching this with interest ..Any of that blood is so diluted now it means F all ..Might as well say it goes back to the old Parsons Trump.

i had stormers last son he died in 1994. he was the double of his father white with red head. a very very good dog. ken had his sisters they were the original kenterfox kc reg dogs so maybe from them.

Posted Images

Good topic here ,Chris i thought them lads you are referring to sorted you out with pups ,

i,ll be talking to one on tuesday and ask him the score .

jimmys shop ....ive never had any pups come back from irland , had alot of lads asking me if there dogs are out of my stuff and some was sold off my yard im told as little as 3years ago ,the answer to that one was no its note to do with me ,i might not be the full shilling now days (lol)but one thing i can recall every thing about his my terriers, they was my life for that many years ,they came befor all else a drug i couldnt do with out ...

Chris i was talking to that guy over here ,he was telling me he rang you last night . Cheers im sure he will

sort you out with a pup .

yeah that lad would sort me out a good pup ,hes a good lad and stays in touch with me ,same as me mate up north,i would help anyone out and have dun a good few times ,i cant way for my old bitch to come back in as she will be going to a right good dog and only digging lads will be getting what i dont want and the lad we are on about will be welcome to one out of that .